Close
One second...

Running with Vinyl

• by twin8885
  • posted Jun 24, 2008
  • 23 Comments

Sometimes we are all running a race that we can never win.

Record/track could be a low density flock print.

Watch this
twin8885

Sometimes we are all running a race that we can never win.
Record/track could be a low density flock print.

Noburo

Cool design. I would come up with a cool on theme band name to put on the record label.

apuppy

Todd Rundgren - Can't Stop Running; Bob Marley - Running Away; Berlin Project - Running in Circles; Dance Hall Crashers - Keep On Running; Iron Maiden - Running Free; Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell; Rush - Marathon; Who - Run, Run, Run; Run DMC - They Call Us Run-DMC; etc ...all gold!!

ChaosbyDesign

U could have the needle tearing one of the runner dudes in half or have like a rabid zebra wrestling a large potato monster....that would just add a little bit more flavour KNOW WHAT I MEAN SUCKA?...7

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Huh, we just had another turntable as a real life human-sized object in emergyg's back deck, but this is a nice idea as well as completely different. You could just make the song from "The Run-Arounds" or something.

irishfolkie

I love the retro look. Reminds me of an ad they had a while back, except it was a car on the record, not people.

timfoong

I like this. I just feel it needs to be bigger.

EricDiaz

hah, they're all running in place but who is in the lead?!

chelly

neat

Laser Bread
Laser Bread profile pic Alumni

looks awesome

heykimby

It made me laugh... out loud.

twin8885

thanks all

Curleh

...As soon as I saw this, I made an "AAwERAAAA!" sort of ecstatic sound and $5'd it. Then I paused for a moment, and realized that I had to come back and comment on its awesomeness. So, go you.

Alpha Ryan

I'd fix the start and end of each lane so each person has the same distance to run and it would be funny to have a runner getting clobbered by the needle arm.

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

i like it!

LoonyGirl

I LOVE THIS DESING!!

Hadar_sh

I LOVE IT!!! 5$

Shiv Katall

This is the first 5$ i've seen in a long time. Fantastic!!

twin8885

thanks for the comments

No account?
Join Us