Close
One second...

Dinosaur Loves Organic

New foods that are not so new after all. The maroon, dark grey and brown seem to be everyone's faves. What's yours? All crits greatly appreciated.

Watch this
Jim Lange Design

New foods that are not so new after all. The maroon, dark grey and brown seem to be everyone's faves. What's yours? All crits greatly appreciated.

Jim Lange Design

Threadless heads, need a crit on the color options. Thanks

infamous1

brown looks great

Eelydave

grey , the other colors fight a bit with the red in the design.
actually the brown doesn't do it as badly. i wish their maroon was not so saturated. anyway this is cool

Jim Lange Design

my favorite was the dark grey, but it seems the maroon was ahead by everyone else. Just want to be right when I send in final. Thanks for your comment, how does the design strike you?

lcullum

I like them all...
does this mean we are closer to extinction?

Jim Lange Design

no, closer to survival, tho I tend to think positive.

Eelydave

i personally am not into advertising lifestyle choices but i think the design is quite nice.

Jim Lange Design

Thanks I just tried to have fun with it.

Jim Lange Design

I thought this was a funny way to look at the dino's when they had all this 'trouble free' food, unlike today, but had other issues that decided their fate.

Jim Lange Design

I agree, the grey and the brown seem to compliment the earthy subdued colors. Would a better color work?

Jim Lange Design

The words are part of the idea, unless somebody has a better idea, I'll redo these as a grey and brown. Those colors seem popular, though the olive is tempting too. What do you guys think.

danmowery

I like the brown I think it pulls out the dinosaur the most of all the colors.

crit mine?

lcullum

I think olive would look awesome

Jim Lange Design

After considering all your great input, I thought olive seemed the most 'Dino' like color. What do you experts think?

preshaa

This colour choice is much better. I like the concept and design too.

The only thing which bugs me, and this is really nit-picky, is the "Wild Caught" type. It just doesn't seem to fit with the other type used on the shirt. Maybe you could try it outlined or use a less contrasting colour?

Jim Lange Design

I see your point and it's a good one.

Jim Lange Design

Also it compliments the line work. Does everyone think the olive shirt works?

That Randomer

i LOVE this, and i think the olive color is excellent.
i do agree with preshaa, though. but that's easily fixable.
great work! can't wait to see it sub'd.

Jim Lange Design

This has the brown shirt as an alternative. Still think the rich brown color works well .

preshaa

Go go go!

No account?
Join Us