Close
One second...

The A-maze-ing Aardvark

i loved mazes when i was younger so i thought that this would make a cute kids tee...personally i think it would make a cute tee for all ages but that's just me!

Watch this
s2tees

i loved mazes when i was younger so i thought that this would make a cute kids tee...personally i think it would make a cute tee for all ages but that's just me!

s2tees

sooo i thought aardvarks and anteaters were the same thing..... apparently they arent so this technically is an "A-maze-ing Anteater"

brittanynicole

Well it's also an a-maze-ingly awesome illustration! Nice job.

tab1003

cool

Sk or die

I think it's really cool but the massing just doesn't do it for me. Too bottom heavy.

heykimby

I like it! The illo is just gorgeous! I'd wear it.

Eagleviper

Nicely done. You might want to clean up the lines a bit. Just a touch. $4

cameron kim jones

That is actually what it looks like underground for anteaters to get ants. I saw it in National Geographic.

s2tees

really? thats impressive, go anteaters!

gatopato

heheheh

chlorinator

while i understand the logic for the tongue to be resting on all the sides... i kind of wish it wasn't so glued up against them

lindark

yep the tongue should be in the middle of the tunnels but otherwise, great!

Zahyka.

this is a great design

Meanwhile the Ocelot

I think I like this as a print more than a shirt, but it is definitely clever and well-executed.

s2tees

yup, check out my second comment. i originally thought they were the same but found out they were different after a had submitted it...

FRICKINAWESOME

Incredible, both pieces of the drawing fit together so surprisingly well and look fantastic on the tee. The only thing i'd like to see is a few more ants all over the maze ducking out of the path of the tongue. Still, 5$ for your Shining underground!

s2tees

thanks!

theianmachine

Fantastic idea! Love it.

$5

squirrel67

I LOVE this, it's sweeet. ^5

mizscience

lol, gotta love the terrified ant

joshamman

the maze and the ant feel almost directly lifted from Happy Tree Friends.

pinoyboy

hahaheh!

s2tees

haha, poor happy tree friends...i suppose if i added some gore it would make a good episode

liptrip

its kinda been done kinda...

soundcrafter

I love it!!!
The actual shirt seems to be a lighter green than the image? I like the shirt's color more.

Damn, what a good design. 5'd.

pajamasquid

No way. I'm hours away from subbing my anteater design....

pajamasquid

No way as in disbelief, BTW. The design is alright, but the lines really need to be cleaned up.

s2tees

yea, i leave lines sketchy on purpose....i like how it looks

pajamasquid

I don't mean the sketchiness, I mean the scratchy look around the lines were they're colored. It looks like you used the fill bucket and didn't spiff it all up afterwards. Like, I can see bits of white in there, and places it wasn't totally filled. It just cheapens the overall affect, which is unfortunate.

No account?