• posted Jun 18, 2008
  • 18 Comments

inspired by a platypus.

Watch this
evavogel

inspired by a platypus.

txcait05

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
THAT'S THE BEST ANIMAL IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$5555555
slight color... maybe some brown fur and grey bill?

mffritzke

oh my god. this is awesome.

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

runningonsunshine

i've said it before, and i'll say it again.

the armpit is not, i repeat, not, valuable real estate.

yes, it's great that threadless offers wrap arounds now. you don't have to have ever design spill over as a result.

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

that doesn't even come close to matching up...on the front, it goes under the sleeve and on the back it's on the top of the sleeve.

jplove

I like your platypus. I would prefer it smaller to just cover most of the front of the shirt and with some color, as suggested above. Sub it again!

chlorinator

I love the drawing, but i think it should be re-oriented such that the platypus wraps around the wearer's right side (visually the left side)... might require a slight tilt, if you see what i mean

lindark

platypus tails are way more rounded

asfi235

that doesn't even come close to matching up...on the front, it goes under the sleeve and on the back it's on the top of the sleeve.

That's a side effect of wrapping the design on the sleeve. If the design wraps around the torso it's going to go weird above the armpit. So yeah, bad placement idea.

evavogel

thanks for all the comments and advices. i appreciate them all.
i noticed myself too late that the wrap over isn't correct - silly me - but as some said, it might indeed be better to put it only on the front with a colour. the wrapping over was the first idea and i think i put it together a bit too quickly. my bad.

i'll wait until the scoring is over before subbing a newer version - if that's possible. i'm new to this site and am all a bit confused about the possibilities here.

Taulie75

As an Aussie who has seen a few of these elusive little buggers irl, the pointy tail on this really throws me off. Doesn't look like a platypus. If the tail was shortened and made a lot more blunt, I'd buy this in a I'd buy this in a heart-beat.

as is now, $3

tail re-done, $5

pajamasquid

I agree with the Aussie up there. Cute drawing. $4 Anatomically accurate cute drawing. $5

monkeypim
monkeypim profile pic Alumni

yeah, the creature is cute...4$

bit hard to print thouhg...

No account?