You forgot Alaska and Hawaii.

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

hahaha

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

America's got a badonkadonk.

Merzi

Haha, nice bless you america, or Gesundheit!

kbutta

I agree that Alaska and Hawaii need to be added...also maybe you could put "God bless america" somewhere on the tee

thelonestranger

I think it's really clever...depending how you added the text, I tend to agree with kbutta....

kimberlyanne316

Add Alaska and Hawaii (where I live!) and add God Bless America. Really cool idea, though!!

Frith

Sometimes I wonder if people remember this an international site? How would some Icelandic patriotism go down? Islamic? Nationalism and Patriotism are a little too close for me. Sorry.

bricklayer333

You squished Michigan! The shirt is great, but you'll need to fix my home state before I buy it.

llamarocket

very clever, however to be geographically correct - everybody else in N and S America are Americans too.

You picture the United States of .........

txcait05

Maybe have God Bless America on the back upper part of the shirt
Oh after alaska and hawaii is added of course ;)

txcait05

OH I forgot! $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I agree the title of the shirt should be on the tee somewhere, possibly on the back neck or on the back corner. With a hanky underneath it!

bunde21

i guess its fine that you missed Hawaii and Alaska, it makes it funny for the rest of the world, playing to the stereotype that Americans are ignorant, dumb ...

PedestrianX

Haha, I actually sneezed just as this design was loading! Then I laughed when I saw it. :P

tiffbjones

does no one read the "remember, be nice!" ? seriously? keep your bias opinions to yourself. p.s. great idea

clashmore

I didn't "miss" Hawaii and Alaska. This is a simplified version of the United States, just like simplified versions of Australia often leave out Tasmania, etc.

junieyu

hahaha i like this 8D

cameron kim jones

we do? all my maps have Tasmania on them. I think you just offended all the people from Hobart who have the internet. I insist you apologise to all three of them.

Cameron

anotherpg

I laughed, but it's not a t-shirt I'd wear.

necrolatrism

to cameron: High 5! Good call

photogolfgurl7

love it! dont forget alaska and hawaii. ingenious.

motherseer

You need to put God Bless America on the shirt somewhere. Once thats done, it will be very funny :)

lillie62692

i dont think "god bless america" is necessary, people can think for themselves and figure it out.

and yes this is an international site but its based in the us with a lot of us customers. plus, we as the customers get to decide what is made. so if we want this, we want this!

and i want this.
5$.

trendykid

Just reading all these comments is great.
Everyone getting so hot and bothered about a tee-shirt design.

Take it for what it is... a mediocre shirt design, attempting to make an impact.

clashmore

Who's trying to make an impact? Douche.

No account?
Join Us