Close
One second...

I\'m Sorry, But Your Dad Didn\'t Make It...

I've been hearing a lot of talk about how video games can make kids less sensitive to violence or even encourage aggression towards others. Well, i decided to be part of the solution and create something that would remind them that, while they're playing their games, there are families being torn apart, and that is ok to shed a tear for the family of that fallen enemy and that it would be nice to write them a letter or send them some credits, just to help them get by until they find other means of support.

I know what you're gonna say, ghosties don't die, well, maybe he ran away with Mrs. Pacman, but do you wanna be the one who tells that to the little guy? Me neither.

Anyways, couldn't really decide on what color this design worked better, cause i like it so much, so i'll let you be the judge on that. Hope you enjoy it. and thanks for caring =)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Fred 101

I've been hearing a lot of talk about how video games can make kids less sensitive to violence or even encourage aggression towards others. Well, i decided to be part of the solution and create something that would remind them that, while they're playing their games, there are families being torn apart, and that is ok to shed a tear for the family of that fallen enemy and that it would be nice to write them a letter or send them some credits, just to help them get by until they find other means of support.

I know what you're gonna say, ghosties don't die, well, maybe he ran away with Mrs. Pacman, but do you wanna be the one who tells that to the little guy? Me neither.

Anyways, couldn't really decide on what color this design worked better, cause i like it so much, so i'll let you be the judge on that. Hope you enjoy it. and thanks for caring =)

eloquenceks

lovely. I love all three colors. x)

EMILIANO M

awesome idea
XD

chelly

haha

PigBoatCaptain

I enjoy this immensely!! Also, I think the orange works best on a dark red. Kudos!

Missie Mary

I'm feeling the black! $5

The.Hush.Kat

awwww, poor guy.

so cute!

sayajee

just good$5

Omerican

this is the saddest video game shirt ive ever seen..

bcrider

This is the saddest, coolest thing ever. LOL

arleym

love the donation idea, ha

walmazan

hahahaha! so great!

callmedirt

WOW its so touching =)

kwest

this one is great – simple idea, awesome colours

mpd1989

I'd like to see some crosses for eyes in the bubble.

Champi

Awesome! I love the style of you lil' ghosts!

tab1003

I'll buy it... cute... will the donation text be on the t-shirt? it should! small text on the back or down front in the left/right corner...

Martola

5$$

tab1003

btw could you do it as blue shirt with yellow ghost? :)

TreesMakeTheWorldGoRound

I LOVE IT!
Maybe you could do it on a more bright background but i suppose that'd take away some of the comic depressive side to it.
It is awesome!

StephStorm

Aw. This is adorable.
I love it!
Good job!

Fred 101

Thanks everyone! Keep 'em coming =)

ese_saki

I like it on Dark Red the most! Blue isn't bad either... not brown.

Ryuu62

awe!

soulsandseraphim

hahaha i love your description, and this design is great! 5

LINK2DPAST

A picture of Pac Man in the speech bubble would be much better and more understandable.

Pohein

Fred you did it! Great concept ;)

rock3r

great! 5$

applegary

Wompwompwompwompwomp! Five womps, five dollas!

NOZEL

right 5

JunctionJess

I would put it on either the maroon or brown shirt. Great design! [:

paramore2

i love it. its awesome

qazwsx1298

I love the red. Or maroon. Whatever it is.
Blue is also nice.

Fred 101

Yeah, but u don't need to worry, they only eat little yellow balls and pixel fruit, so 2.50 is quite enough. The rest goes straight to my Cayman Islands account. =)

llamarocket

great shirt! Please PRint it on all three colors!

love it to death, esp. the greenish-blue one! $5

justwither

Oh man. I love video games.

DrumBum88

awwwww man. gets a $5 from me. awesome.

RAWRemily

Me and my friend think that this design is awesome!!!! :]
$5 from us! :D

yeohgh

yes...definitely great story and well executed!!!! SUPERRRRRRRR $5

Jess the Mess

this is awesome, a brilliant idea.