• 52 Comments

Watch this
goldensara

well done and humorous.

lindark

cool!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Amazing smaller and funy details on this one. I think i could look at this one for a few more minutes and find more hilarious ideas that are hidden on this pool of cool, but I think i'll wait until it's a print or tee and buy it and stare at my chest all day while im wearing it. The only thing that could be minorly improved is the silhouettes could be actual people with al ittle detail, but i'd buy it as is no problem.

5$$$$$

emeryg
emeryg profile pic Alumni

Thanks guys! I meant to add some notes to this but ran out of time. Its my 3rd and final installment for Lollapalooza contest and its a celebration of music & the summer ahead!

Only wish my back deck was decked out like this!!

emeryg

enough said I've got the approval of Mr FrickinAwsome himself I can go home now! Cheers Bro I'll try add soeme close-up details to the Critique section as I struggled to polish this final presentation & would like to have added more close-ups. Will post a link sometime soon. :)

Laser Bread
Laser Bread profile pic Alumni

Very original, nice job $5

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

coooool. Great concept and execution.

Crawl

nicee

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

There are some perspective issues going on with several of the smaller elements but overall a very very sweet idea.

EricDiaz

haha! looks great, 5!

Fred 101

Nice!

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

excellent!

hippiekasey
hippiekasey profile pic Alumni

ha! great!

Nienna402

I like this a lot 5$

Apocalyptee

Subtle and awesome. I enjoy! $5

MacKenzie24

Thats a great idea!

4 fives

Nice illustration. Bizarre idea, but I like that about it. Original.
Nice work here. $4

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I want to go here, this would be the coolest resort in the world. The water would have to be a slow whirlpool to really get the effect. Nice work!

kerriebaker

cooooooooooool design!

emeryg

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far its great!
I will soon upload a few colour options & also fix up some of the perspective issues Olie mentioned above. Check back soon for an update!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

That's pretty awesome! $5

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

this is FANTASTICCCC!!!! welldone emeryg!!!! :D 5

Fine

$5

I WANT IT

shadydem

I'd buy it!

Taine

Very nice, I love it!

emeryg

Right just had a very quick crash course on my lack of HTML skills so you can see some large colour variations (Christ I hope this works!)
Click Here

skeev

I like.

PrincessLa

really love the blue version linked above - this is cool cool cool!!! Nice work Em $5

jabberwockee

I don't know if you know this, but this picture also looks like a record player!

emeryg

Please tell me your joking Jabber & this is 11pt Times New Roman sarcasm that I'm reading...

I hope everyone else can see the deck (turntable) I wasn’t sure about the Australian/American
use of the word in the title – Back Deck – do you guys use Deck to describe the wooden area surrounding your pool & house?

applegary

You bet we do! Get me this shirt by summer! $5

kllxhnnh

haha! This is so cool!

youshh

haha nice one! super creative~

emeryg

thanks applegary & cheers guys - glad you's like it!

redtown

This is wonderful. Very surreal, easy on the eyes.

xgoofoffx

LOVE THIS!

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Very inventive, unexpected, riotous fun. Turning the LP grooves and reflections into the pool is crazy good. Hugely creative idea, beautifully executed. I'm actually liking this better as a print but I'd be happy with just the tee. $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

nice score!!! surprisingly high and totally worth it.

skeev

Indeed. Totally print worthy.

emeryg

Cheers Guys! - Thanks for ALL the great feedback and for givin it this score.

skeev

Print Bump.

skeev

Print Bump.

No account?
Join Us