Close
One second...

Falling Into Place

• by NicolasM
  • posted Jun 11, 2008
  • 33 Comments

this design just came to me while i was surfing through threadless, it came out quite nicely i think. thanks for your input guys!

Watch this
NicolasM

this design just came to me while i was surfing through threadless, it came out quite nicely i think. thanks for your input guys!

XIEX

very cool
$5

snackster

loooove it!!, very creative idea...not a huge fan of purple tho, grey woudl be nice ;)

Hardjubejube

Great design really like it... but im not to keen on the purple either

Wieeeeee

yea true, it's a great design but it looks bad in purple

MZahradnicek

It's really interesting, One of the few I actually want to keep staring at. I agree with the above that the purple isn't doing it for me. Great design tho!

NicolasM

yea i wasn't super sure on the color. i asked around 30 people what they thought and purple was the most popular so i went with that

mrjackblack11

this shirt is the shit and purple is pimp.

coco4shosho

i heart nicolas and his luv of hippos. awsome job!!!!!!!!! i hope it gets picked!!! the only thing missing is a close up of my face on tha back...

thedarrien

I think if you keep the shirt purple, the ink color should be changed. it's too dark.

Stonedef

I agree, not liking the purple but very cool idea

xgoofoffx

i feel like the placement should be changed... i like the design alot though!

PickintheIce

I really love the design and the colour. Im not normally a purple kinda guy but I can make exceptions. $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I almost want it just to be a ton of small animals and etc jumping into the human without the bird on the left which doesn't really add much to the composition. Nice work!

Kristjs

wow, this is an awesome design! and i love the colours.

zur

Many thanks for support!!!

I like purple so I design my graphic only for use it.
Vote me NOW!

playethic

cool. can't tell, which is the front and which the back?

TheKeleja

This design is awesome. It has so many details to it! 5$

artsykid

i like it
its very artistic

NicolasM

oh yea sorry i totally forgot to say which side is the front. the eagle is on the front and then it wraps around to the back

turbolucy

no on the purple, yahoo on the design!

honest.abe

This is great.

rubble

wicked cool idea. I likey

kooch_10

like the purple. and sweet concept. nice job!

tiffbjones

love it, hope it wins!

justwither

This design makes me happy.

Cyanine Blu

Great design, but the vibrant purple is really taking away from the details in the blue.

cailangirl

love it!
in purple even!

E_rOc829

Purple is AMAZING! It is the color of royalty. If you score this shirt with a 5 and buy it, you will be that much closer to becoming a king, or queen...you never know.

Great design, I don't like the fact that...there is nothing to not like!

jurijuice

Well executed concept. I'll buy it.

No account?