Close
One second...

Phoenix

My favorite mythical creature, which I connect the most with. From the baby who is born from the ashes, to the adult bird in its full glory.

Watch this
QuieroLuz

My favorite mythical creature, which I connect the most with. From the baby who is born from the ashes, to the adult bird in its full glory.

AnSone

I LOVE IT! That is a very cool looking bird.

cmg

Love.

newanda

I really like the idea (i love the phoenix as well) but think it could be executed better. The bright white of the figure on a black background fights the pheonix for attention and the don't seem truly connected. Maybe on a lighter gray shirt this wouldn't detract so much or some sort of white ash swirl to lead you into the pheonix

nomnomnom88

i love it! good job! :-D

Jessica86

I almost want the T to be split front and back. just the hands and fledgling on the front bottom left and the full phoenix on the back middle of shoulders.

Frith

Got to love a phoenix

darkmark

Dumbledore?

kooch_10

i agree with jessica86 although i like this placement too. maybe try both.

justwither

I want to see the large phoenix on the back but lovely.

Arrow08

nice bird!

carleyy

itd be cool if u made it more firey
then you could really see how glorious it has become

trollkind

The woman with the little bird and ashes needs to be a lot bigger. Remember, this is to be printed on a T-shirt and if people need to lean over to you while you explain what they should see, is a failing concept, which would be to bad since it's a neat concept you have. You can also add me to the list of people who don't like the strong white.
I think the adult phoenix would work smaller, make it look like he's already departed and on his way. The ashes would work well bigger and more in the center, if the adult phoenix is supposed to come out of them.

Angiemae

I love the idea, and I know how it all works, but I harldy even noticed the pile of ashes. Maybe if the full grown bird was on the back..? Or if he was on fire? Love the idea, but not the execution

hotspot

Totally digg this, aspeacially the litthe chick. Maybe make the little chick bigger and only show the hands of the human...

I want to thank you again for your crit on my Skully Hearts, its finally up for voting!

No account?