michael veronica
  • belt printed for an all-over pattern; i like the neutral colors
    since the pattern is pretty elaborate but it also looks good
    printed on white with hot pink ink

• i've experimented with printing this before and the detail
    turns out (surprisingly) very well

• thanks!
cmg

This is cool. i would totally wear this.

sauruss

perfect pleez print it!

danny_bfoss

this is the coolest t-shirt i've ever seen in my life. and i'm a pretty cool guy.

artistLB

benny ninja would approve

downtownregis

LMAO at all of these fake accounts!!!!!

alisonsmithsmith

hey... we aren't fake, i think a lot of us just joined to support this shirt and haven't had the chance to fancyup our profiles and add pics etc.....

Omerican
Omerican profile pic Alumni

i like how all the comments here were left by accounts with 1 vote averaging 5... nice shirt by the way, but you dont need to make fake accounts to promote it! its a really cool design! just let ppl vote.

Mary Ann

white and HOT pink

danterushdan

HELL YEAH i want to see this in black on a pink shirt. This design rules.

michael veronica

uhhh i didn't make fake accounts, don't worry. wouldn't that take forever to set up different email accounts to register all the fake people? i sent out the email telling my friends to join threadless and check out my shirt/vote on it. that's it, homies.

darthvorheez

Yeah, I think the figures doing the moves look too much like whiteboys. No offence, but you should mix it up, yo.

sauruss

i think some of them are white boys...who cares....you can tell by the facial features there are different races represented....it's a black and white line drawing, no shading or whatever....

SheepMan22

kickin' it old school

elvisthe2nd

all the figures should be diffferent, or there should be some sort of pattern to the repetition of figures. awesome idea though!

bryani
bryani profile pic Alumni

fly as heeell

zur

i'm real and I support your fake design. 5$

jbrouse

wow, did people really need to bring race into this? no, they didn't. white boys can dance too, YO.

this is dope as hell, I might smell another nylon/urban outfitters hit on our hands!

No account?
Join Us