Close
One second...

Spread The Love

This design basically represents my love for music and the way music effects the world.

Watch this
morganinc907

This design basically represents my love for music and the way music effects the world.

Crawl

:D nice

MZahradnicek

I like the concept but not so much the execution. I wish it were less cartoon ish looking and had different colors. And fewer music notes so it looks like they're actually blowing off the dandelion, right now there are too many for it to look realistic.

ampc7

i, too, love the concept. there is nothing more wonderful than sharing music with the world. very nice job.

deduh

I like this also, maybe bring the brightness and contrast down on the little girl, that might help.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I agree, great concept, needs work on the execution part.

Elissa_S

Nice concept, but I agree that it needs work. The girl should probably be less cartoon like.

Kogepan

Agree, less cartoony. But has the potential, if done right, to be quite pretty.

moonglows

I would put this on a different colored shirt. Black or blue perhaps? And yes, I would redesign the girl. But just a little work and I would buy this! 4.

bigpapaskills

Love it. Make the girl more realistic, resub, and $5 :)

toast7989

I Love This, $5$ but.... i would love to see an older girl, maybe 18 or something...

clauds23

i love this concept. make a little less cartoon for the girl, and change colors a bit. still 5$ tho

phyllisa

Love the red tee! Agree with them ^ on the girl, wld be good to lay off the heavy black outline. For me, 4 for now, until resubmission.

ronch

The girl reminds me too much of the girl from Inspector Gadget.

Jennathelill

I agree with MZahradnicek.

imp3rfectxangel

i agreee i wish it was less cartoonishh and change the colors too!

potatorot

MZahradnicek hit it rather nicely. In terms of color scheme, I think a purple shirt would do this design nicely.

Part of me thinks that the girl looks a lot like Penny from Inspector Gadget. But someone else beat me to this punch!

A more realistic look could work. Perhaps even, not even coloring her in after the makeover?

You're on to something; play with it.

Bjoseph

Dandelions are my favorite flowers!

Duke.Lychee

I like the concept, but wish the illustration was better executed, perhaps more sophisticated.

meganhush

its a really cute idea, not so sure about the girl

paulieboy

i love it because i love my music to. though the young girl is kinda a put off. something a bit more masculine would be cool

No account?
Join Us