Gathering Nuts

Even robot squirrels need a stash.

Watch this
HerbertHayche

Even robot squirrels need a stash.

llamarocket

very original and clever. Good one

MZahradnicek

Tail "fur" looks like pubic hair. Especially from a distance.

einselchristina

haha on the pubic hair. I like it though. not the pubic hair. the design.

speedy volvo

Great idea :), I love it...the squirrels name should be Segway. I agree with the tail fur thing.

Zahyka.

Bushy tail must go!

Sentinel

Wow, that is hella awesome bro. Robot squirrel, very original and clever. Very funny stuff dude.

Brenin

Love it

taiphoon

not on that bright blue, please. something more neutral or earthy.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

hehehehe, funny stuff, needs to be re-done with a slight background and another kind of pseudo-tail.

cmg

I think that you have a really great foundation. I would make the tail out of metal (forget the wire), and position the squirrel a little lower than the nuts, to break up the line.

HerbertHayche

Thanks for the comments and advice, all. I went with wires like that with the tail so I could throw in a couple loose wires. I hadn't noticed the semblance to pubes until it was brought up - is that a common first impression, or just the power of suggestion? I'll see if I can pull off something less salacious.

taiphoon, whaddaya think of this on a brown shirt?

frickina, cmg, thanks for the tips. The nice thing about robot designs is that a version 2.0 is almost natural.

redtown

This works, and it works fast. 5

Mercsal

I'd make the tail into tyre smoke. Abstract the concept of tail a little

FoxyPhoenix

Hate the tail, but I love the rest.

cindylou

awesome.

artismylife

you could maybe make the tail into a few different colored wires? red blue and yellow? just a thought

Mommyme

My kids love this! Kids tee?

TattooedBear

SWEET! I'm not a kid and I LOVE THIS!

captainjack9000

this is really great idea, i don't like the squirrel's tail tho... but i'm just nit picking

abdlkarim

About the tail looking like pubes...I like that the tail is wires. I don't think you have to change the colors, you can just change the shape of the wires to more accurately depict the way a squirrel's tail looks. It should be more upright and have a tight curl at the top. Just my thoughts, hope I help.

honeynutblossom

ahahaha i love this especially the title

Kinezumimaru

I really like this design, I would most definitely buy this.

(Kinezumi = Japanese word for Squirrel) XD

applegary

He might look cool with those skinny multi-colored wires from Radio Shack for a tail... Great concept!

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

:^)

asphyxia

Mmm I also don't like the tail- but I love it otherwise :)

han_nah

omg great idea!!!

No account?