Close
One second...

THE LAST FUCKIN\' UNICORN

BROS, IF THIS DESIGN ISN'T THE MOST BADASS THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN, THEN THERE'S NO FUCKIN' HOPE FOR YOU.

"THE LAST FUCKIN' UNICORN" IS THE SECOND FIRESTORM DESIGN. IT'S A COLLABORATION BETWEEN ME AND SAM SCHUNA (KNOWN ON THREADLESS AS OLIE!)

I CAME UP WITH THIS CONCEPT A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN I WAS OUT DRINKING PABST WITH SOME CHICK. THERE'S A LOT OF SHIRTS OUT THERE WITH DOUCHEBAG UNICORNS ON 'EM, AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOLID TO SEE ONE OF THOSE THINGS GET TOTALLY SCORTCH'D! AND NOT JUST ANY UNICORN... THE LAST FUCKIN' UNICORN ON EARTH. I KNEW MY IDEA WOULD MAKE A SOLID FUCKIN' T-SHIRT DESIGN BUT I NEEDED SOMEONE BADASS TO BRING IT TO LIFE.

BROS, I GOT WAY MORE THAN I EVER IMAGINED WHEN OLIE GOT IN ON THE DESIGN. THIS DUDE IS TOTALLY MONEY, BROS! HE'S THE BEST IN THE FUCKIN' BUSINESS! BUT YOU DON'T NEED ME TO TELL YOU THAT... JUST LOOK AT ALL THE AMAZING FUCKIN' DETAILS AND SHIT! HE'S UNFUCKIN'BELIEVABLY GOOD! I WISH I COULD TAKE CREDIT FOR THE SKULL FIREBALL IDEA, BUT THAT WAS ALL HIM TOO. SO YEAH BROS, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE CREDIT IS GIVEN WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THIS DESIGN WAS DRAWN AND PHOTOHOUSED BY OLIE! SO DON'T FUCKIN' FORGET THAT, BROS!

WE WANT TO THANK OUR BRO MANOS FOR MAKIN' THE KICKASS FLASH TEMPLATE THAT WE USED. AND WE WANT TO THANK THE HOT CHICK WE GOT TO MODEL THE SHIRT! HER NAME IS COURTNEY PIE AND SHE'S TOTALLY FUCKIN' BADASS, BROS!

ONE MORE THING... IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE DOUCHEBAGS WHO GETS OFFENDED BY NIPPLES, THEN DON'T EVEN VOTE AT ALL, BRO. GO GET YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD CHECKED INSTEAD. 'CAUSE GUESS WHAT? EVERYBODY HAS NIPPLES, BRO. SO JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP.

VOTE 5$$$ OR GET SCORTCH'D!

-DICK FIRESTORM

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
Dick Firestorm
Dick Firestorm profile pic Alumni

BROS, IF THIS DESIGN ISN'T THE MOST BADASS THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN, THEN THERE'S NO FUCKIN' HOPE FOR YOU.

"THE LAST FUCKIN' UNICORN" IS THE SECOND FIRESTORM DESIGN. IT'S A COLLABORATION BETWEEN ME AND SAM SCHUNA (KNOWN ON THREADLESS AS OLIE!)

I CAME UP WITH THIS CONCEPT A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN I WAS OUT DRINKING PABST WITH SOME CHICK. THERE'S A LOT OF SHIRTS OUT THERE WITH DOUCHEBAG UNICORNS ON 'EM, AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOLID TO SEE ONE OF THOSE THINGS GET TOTALLY SCORTCH'D! AND NOT JUST ANY UNICORN... THE LAST FUCKIN' UNICORN ON EARTH. I KNEW MY IDEA WOULD MAKE A SOLID FUCKIN' T-SHIRT DESIGN BUT I NEEDED SOMEONE BADASS TO BRING IT TO LIFE.

BROS, I GOT WAY MORE THAN I EVER IMAGINED WHEN OLIE GOT IN ON THE DESIGN. THIS DUDE IS TOTALLY MONEY, BROS! HE'S THE BEST IN THE FUCKIN' BUSINESS! BUT YOU DON'T NEED ME TO TELL YOU THAT... JUST LOOK AT ALL THE AMAZING FUCKIN' DETAILS AND SHIT! HE'S UNFUCKIN'BELIEVABLY GOOD! I WISH I COULD TAKE CREDIT FOR THE SKULL FIREBALL IDEA, BUT THAT WAS ALL HIM TOO. SO YEAH BROS, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE CREDIT IS GIVEN WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THIS DESIGN WAS DRAWN AND PHOTOHOUSED BY OLIE! SO DON'T FUCKIN' FORGET THAT, BROS!

WE WANT TO THANK OUR BRO MANOS FOR MAKIN' THE KICKASS FLASH TEMPLATE THAT WE USED. AND WE WANT TO THANK THE HOT CHICK WE GOT TO MODEL THE SHIRT! HER NAME IS COURTNEY PIE AND SHE'S TOTALLY FUCKIN' BADASS, BROS!

ONE MORE THING... IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE DOUCHEBAGS WHO GETS OFFENDED BY NIPPLES, THEN DON'T EVEN VOTE AT ALL, BRO. GO GET YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD CHECKED INSTEAD. 'CAUSE GUESS WHAT? EVERYBODY HAS NIPPLES, BRO. SO JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP.

VOTE 5$$$ OR GET SCORTCH'D!

-DICK FIRESTORM

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

MORE CAPS ARE NEEDED TO EXPRESS HOW BALLBUSTINGLY AMAZING THIS DESIGN IS!!!! I FEEL IF THIS SHIRT IS PRINTED IT WILL DESTROY OUR MILKY WAY AND TURN IT INTO A BIG MUTHAPHUKIN BLACK HOLE WITH A HOT NAKED BAD-ASS CHICK LIKE THIS RIDING ON TOP OF IT!!!!

5$$$$$$$$$!!!!!$$$$$!?!?!?!?!?!$$$$

RoySolhaugen

AFTER READING ALL THAT IT WOULD BE MORE FUN IF IT WAR TOASTING THE CAPS LOCK

........GREAT DESIGN

britters_19

This is really pretty!

bobobob1230

GAH HOW COULD THIS GET BETTER BRO?

DICK FIRESTORM I WOULD RAISE A PABST TO YOU IN SALUTE (AS OUR ITALIAN FRIENDS SAY) BUT I'M UNDERAGE AND NOT ENOUGH OF A BADASS TO GO TRY AND USE THAT FAKE IDEA THAT YOU PROBABLY GOT WHEN YOU WERE LIKE 12, BRO. BUT A BEARD WOULD CERTAINLY HELP THE TWELVE YEAR OLD DICK FIRESTORM BUY HIS SHIT, BRO.

BUT I DIGRESS

THIS IS THE SHIT IT LIVES IN 5 TOWN WITH FUCKING HEFF' AND THE PLAYBOY BUNNY

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

CONSIDER ME SCORTCHED BROS!!

THIS BITCH IS ROCKIN

5$

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

MY ASS HAS BEEN KICKED!! SWEET COLAB BROS!!

Melikochan

MOTHERFUCKING BADASS DUDE, 5 MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS!

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

one design to rule them all! $5.

erple

I love unicorns. Fortunately I love fire-skull-breathing dragons more. A lot more.

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BROS! THIS IS ACE! IMA THROW A FUCKIN SILVER DOLLAR INTO A PBR FOUNTAIN AND WISH FOR THIS TO GET PRINTED.

Chipmnk

Yes on all counts. $5

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Don't turn around, Mr. Unicorn! Just run, god damn it!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

WOWOWOWOW! $5

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

THANK YOU DICK FOR THIS CONCEPT, THANK YOU OLIE FOR MAKING IT SO AWESOME, FINALLY A SHIRT I CAN WEAR WHILE RIDING THE MOTORCYCLE!

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

FUCKING AWESOME BROS!!!

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

FULLY SICK BROS...

fuck man i love nipples and shit... i have a spare just in case it gets torn off by lions during a heavy metal mashing, beer skulling, ass scratching, woman tasting, fluffy cloud destroying elephant enlarging, lollipop exploding, death bathing session.

however i do have to say pretty soft effort on the vagina!

next time i expect to see octopus tentacles coming out of her foaming lips sucking up that unicorns shit by the horn, so that the only thing left of that fairy pony is its disappearing hooves, and the horn coming out the other end like the eiffel fucking tower of lust!!!

oh almost forgot... and a big fuck off boner to go with the skull!

EricDiaz

SWEET!!

redlinewk

TRYIN' TOO HARD

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

Dick, this is very impressive. Some serious skills there and a bad azz illustration.

squatterjohn

FUCKIN' SOLID COLLAB BROS!

5$!

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

Fuck'n Fiver!!! $5

Mountain Gnome

FREAKING AWESOME DUDES
FIVE $

iDanSimpson

lolz @:

britters_19 on Jun 16 '08
This is really pretty!

Demented
Demented profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

AWESOME BROS

fighttheshark

UNICORN RELATED!!! 5DOLLAR HOCKEY PUCK!

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

FUCKIN' EH! IT FINALLY WENT UP BROS!

jspinn22

SICK BROS 5$

"EVERYBODY HAS NIPPLES, BRO. SO JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP." HAHAH

seraphim17

Hahahahha gold. Solid gold nipples, that is. $5

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

yeah! it's up and it's good!

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

AMAZING! 5$$$

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

AT LAST! A DESIGN THAT IS DESCRIBED IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!! $5!!!

SoulfumeInc

I WILL NOT GET SCORTCH'D!!!

MUTHA.
FUCKIN.
FIVE.

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

FUCK THATS AWESOME!

Muckl

FUCK YEAH BRO! THATS SOME AWESOME SICK SHIT! 5$$

penny.loafer

i'd like this a lot more if there was no swearing needed in the description. bothers me more than you know.

[+duracell-]

Yes, this certainly is a wonderful redneck design, possibly deserving of something...im not sure what. But anyway, the name needs to be changed. This isn't tshirthell.

snaggle tooth

COMPLETELY RADIKILL TOTAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

My only concern is that the pure awesomeness of this design may be too much for mere plastisol inks and cotton garments to contain. The printer better wear asbestos mittens when they make these shirts, as the ultra-concentrated badassness could cause them to spontaneously combust.

[+duracell-]

I figured it out guys. This would go great on a skateboard.

afrit

YEAH BROS! ITS FINALLY UP!!

oh and courtney pie is HAWT!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8