Close
One second...

Paper Rocks Scissors

What is remarkable? Seeing the expected loser dominate the winner. For instance, paper always loses in the classic game of rock, paper, scissors. What if paper would win against scissors? What would it look like? I think it would look like an origami rock musician bashing a guitar over the pair of scissors in the way I think the rock would smash the scissors. That would be awesome.

Watch this
DreamCreateFly

What is remarkable? Seeing the expected loser dominate the winner. For instance, paper always loses in the classic game of rock, paper, scissors. What if paper would win against scissors? What would it look like? I think it would look like an origami rock musician bashing a guitar over the pair of scissors in the way I think the rock would smash the scissors. That would be awesome.

buggadeeboo

Eh? What do you mean paper always loses? 'Rock', 'paper' and 'scissors' have equal chance of winning or losing!

Anyway, forgetting about your description there, I like the design - It's nice and clean but I would definitely get rid of the text. 3

s2tees

i feel like without the text it would look like a diamond man, which i guess is a rock, but then there would be no paper.....i dont know

tyler D

HAHAH. Love it

DreamCreateFly

Sorry for the confusion in my description, but I meant to say "paper always loses to scissors...." rather than it always loses no matter what. Thanks for the crit to those who have critiqued it. I'm not new to design, so I can appreciate the variety of opinions.

chelly

interesting twist

retromodern

The text may help explain, but the font doesn't fit the design. Either get rid of the text or make your own cool font. (:

LivngLemon

i like the design, but i would prefer no words

TaylorBA

Change the text

Kellybobby

i dont like the angle of the design. the font doesnt look good with the design either. good idea though

Elissa_S

I like the design and think it may need the text to explain the joke of the design, but I do think it needs to be a better less boring font.

3obz

I love the design and artwork. But agree with everyone about the text. would be a 5$ for me if the text was perhaps made out of paper too.. or something that looked better.

tehsteev

I agree with many of the other people. I love the design, not so much the text. Would prefer it without text entirely.

toast7989

Yeah, No Text. But 4, no text? $5

CopyKill

i like the design, but if you really wanna keep the text you'd have to find another font/placement..
other than that.. nice!

blackstreak

Perhaps make the text made out of rocks/stones?
Might get rid of the 'plainness' of the text.

Phiffer

I like the idea but the text could use some work

jabberwockee

i feel as if the pic could've been better, and then there would be no need for the text.

artismylife

what about ac/dc text? just a thought

willGoldstone

This is awesome, I kind of agree with ac/dc typography to spice it up, or possibly no type at all, let people figure it out! still, bonefide-bad-ass!

diomio

indeed it does.

redtown

Perfect. Print. Buy. Sell. Money. More. Five of Five.

Antiorder

Well designed. Don't like his foot being so close to the words.

Woudn't wear this on a shirt so you get a 3.

drsmoochy

I don't see the paper ether. Without the text i would not have known you where going for paper.

goldenshoulder

it would be kind of cool to have the words be cut out paper to show that it usually looses to scissors? and i don't see how it's rocking the scissors unless the scissors are the guitar itself- which it clearly isn't. In layman terms wouldn't the scissors be getting "stoned" if rocks were being thrown at it? So I don't see how they are getting rocked. because he's not playing the guitar.

Hope my thoughts sparked an idea or something other than frustration

No account?
Join Us