Close
One second...

The Ace of spades

A design for a best song to motorhead lol.

Watch this
charaspower

A design for a best song to motorhead lol.

Ryuu62

kool design, i like it

thunderquinn

..... i like this because i could make a really bad nerdy "gambit attacked me" joke :)

EricDiaz

haha, i thought of gambit too! I like the style but doesn't the ace of spades only have two A's?

Joyker

really cool idea!

PedestrianX

Haha, me too, I was totally thinking Gambit!
$5, if you take out 2 A's, and only have them in 2 opposite corners like cards usually have. :)

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Damn you David Blane!!!!!!

cheesus_wiccan648

great perspective, i could just imagine how hard it would be to get it as realistic as that-- $5 :D

charaspower

Yes it's cool, you have thinking about gambit, cool (sorry for my english lol), thanks for theses comments

Le Squale
Le Squale profile pic Alumni

Forget Gambit. This one has Bullseye written all over it.

redlinewk

Seven on eleven.

royalbusa

love it, agree about just the 2 aces. i'd buy it tho

taiphoon

agree with having just two aces in opposite corners, or maybe just one, since one of teh aces will be inside my chest.

junosgold

I really like this one...although it might have more impact with a bit more blood and if the card was changed to the Ace of Hearts.

If you get a chance to comment on my critique request, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

goldenshoulder

I fully agree with the critique above me

HexagonsSuck

The glint kind of annoys me at the top corner, I didn't know cards could reflect light like that from the corners.

ShelltheShark

i like it, but agree with all of the criticism above.
cool design though

paintballjord

love the idea, not so much the color choice.

bigredjoker

its a a rizor blade card like the joker uses so the metal would gleam. i do feel the shirt is a tade plane. maybe a simple dark organic looking card design for a sudtle look on the rest of the shirt.

charaspower

all of yours comments is great, i can try to make what you say

Delrondu

love the idea, and yes reminds me of gambit immediately. but i think the card should have it's corner into the shirt, not the whole one side. more blood and no gleams for me too but hey, i'd wear it.

No account?
Join Us