Close
One second...

Weather Man

We all know how this works. Today he forecasted sun, it's now raining. Go figure.

Hope you like it on a variety of t-shirts!

Watch this
illustratemoore

We all know how this works. Today he forecasted sun, it's now raining. Go figure.

Hope you like it on a variety of t-shirts!

EricDiaz

heh, the sun between the thunderstorm and rain was a nice touch. I wish it was snowing on the last one! Oh and maybe add one more to get the full week forecast.

John Holland

Yes, adding just one more would kind of make a logical progression through the week, even without labelling each as a day. Agree with the snow comment, too - adds to the extremes already presented. Well done!

Rakoon

you should label the days, or do anything else that could make the shirt more clear..

torx

Maybe just limit it to 5 days. Most weather reports have '5 day forcasts'.

Mark Hartman

I'll buy it with the days titled

penny.loafer

this makes me strangely happy. i'd buy it with five days or seven days or titles or whatever, i just like it. :D $5!!!!

Merzi

haha, nice. I like it on the light blue shirt

royalbusa

i agree with adding the days above each symbol, be a wicked shirt. nice

chazallen

maybe make weather more extreme to show how bad the weather people are. like snow then heat wave or something. lol just an idea

bunkingum

I think you need a day where like fire comes from the clouds.

jabberwockee

I like the shirt colors! Your design and concept however are complete crap.

redtown

Great job, very effective. Short sweet, hard to beat. Juxtapose print larger, maybe on back.

txcait05

Could people be more rude! JABBERWOCKEE?!?!?!
illustratemoore, I love your design and I'd SO FREAKING WEAR IT!!! I gave it $5

paulieboy

yeh man this is so simple but cool! love it on dark blue

kllxhnnh

ah!! this is sweet! I love it on dark grey.

ShelltheShark

i LVOE the dark gray one.
sweet, sweet design

MThree

Wicked shirt $5. Love the dark grey one as well! The simplicity of the shirt is awesome..it does not need to be labeled..and blah blah blah what everyone else is saying!! Your ideas are witty and kick ass!!

micahtv

I would put the text on the back....

My 2 cents

No account?
Join Us