Close
One second...

Cheetah After the Hunt

• by funnie-me
  • posted Jun 06, 2008
  • 9 Comments

This is my design. It took me awhile but here it is. I'd really appreciate any comments or suggestions. I wanted to do something challenging and this was it. What do you think?

Watch this
funnie-me

This is my design. It took me awhile but here it is. I'd really appreciate any comments or suggestions. I wanted to do something challenging and this was it. What do you think?

enthalpyxx

can you round out the left cheetahs bottom, I'm not a big fan of the sharpness of the edge.... In addition, make it 2shades lighter.... gray still... other than that I really like the design :D

enthalpyxx

can you round out the left cheetahs bottom, I'm not a big fan of the sharpness of the edge.... In addition, make it 2shades lighter.... gray still... other than that I really like the design :D

Madam Lu Queen

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'd totally wear it.

However I think the design should be lower on the shirt because it ending the way it does in the middle of the shirt is odd.

Orcsbane

agreed, it does need to be lower

JudithChrist

they look like lovers!

Orcsbane

Could he be remembering his lost love who was killed by a lion?

mbutterfly

this is beautiful!! umm i agree it should either be lowered or the gray cheetah's body should be continued to the bottom of the shirt. i think either way would look good. also, are you going to have that black square in the middle of the shirt? i'm not sure if that's intentional.. but its definitely not needed.

carlperkins

oh woah, this is good...I think you should work on the silhouette a bit though, tha's all.
good luck Anna!

No account?
Join Us