:)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
nip66

$5

Cheddar-Bearer

Really imaginative design. Nice one. 5$.

cellspin

i like the design but the transit map idea has been used many times before.

DrNolove

I think this is amazing. $5

DrNolove

@cellspin

Not like this it hasn't.

It tells a story so perfectly

DrNolove

Id give you a bonus point for the chick with no pants if I could!

carcinos2000

well dang there. this sure is super.

KickMEClothing

Cool, but who would read all of that on your shirt. great way to catch pervs though

kanvas kid

GREAT! really cool, I actualy looked at this for like 30 minutes

lindark

great! i had to read and follow all the stories!

. c h o u

I really like it, but the colors of sophie and joe confused me a bit... I kept thinking Joe got with Mr. Smith! = A =;;

EricDiaz

great idea!

joshuastephen

this is one of my favorites i've seen in some time.

alecto

Sucks to be Sophie. Interesting idea, but definitely wouldn't wear it as a t-shirt, giving people even more of an excuse to get up close and way-too personal.

amphibulous

I like the idea and how it's put together...but the subject matter is just kinda..heavy (?) for a shirt. Just my opinion.

One.Wing

change t-shirt colour?

pajamasquid

I love the idea as an illustration, and it's done very well. But I don't think it really fits on a t-shirt.

pats2fat

car accident (lose the baby) whaat?

debrasbizzare

not on white
but this is completely intriguing
nice : )

whatacapulet

sophie's a real piece of work.

Cassienova

This is pretty cool, and very original.

cheesus_wiccan648

I F*CKING LOVE THIS.

MAJOR PROPS, DUDE-- SERIOUSLY BRILLIANT

PedestrianX

Maybe this would be better as a print?

teriosityb

wouldnt it be "comes out of the closet", not "gets" ?

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

Awesome and well-thought...

jodak

I really like the idea of this, but I do agree and think that the content is a little heavy for a t-shirt. Generally when I look at a shirt, I want it to be something I can deeply relate to. But I definitely give it a five because it's very well thought out.

NateT

A bit much for a shirt, but I really like it. Even better as a print.

littlecynicism

Very cool, but yeah, too much for a shirt.

drivebyinsult

Interesting shirt!

Like the color, the concept. I agree it might be a little heavy for a t-shirt tho... But can't really think of a better application for you unless it was a book cover about relationships... not about this specific relationship, if it's the entirety of the story...

The friends/family lines are neat additions, and some more lines from a design view, but they also complicate things a bit for a t-shirt.

Overall, good design, nice color, readable symbols... layout gets a bit convoluted, but pretty solid overall!

RABAiS

I enj0yed reading and following the paths of the design, Very creative and cute idea :) I give it a 5$

kaze_windsa

Brillllllliant.
It's kinda interesting.

cavalcade

Man, I wish that the events on the shirt weren't so horrible. It would totally suck to be either to those people.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Really well thought-out, but not something visually that really strikes me. A great story and a possible wall print for me!

MYSPACE_DIVA

good idea

but the story seems unrelatable and somewhat cliche

Spam69

Strangely, this is really close to an art tharapy tool may dad has been developing for over 25 years. Works as a T-shirt as well though. Nice Job !

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us