• by Joyker
  • posted Jun 04, 2008
  • 44 Comments

This design has a front and back print.

Watch this
Joyker

This design has a front and back print.

cellspin

i feel like if the people were running on the front and on the back not in the sign and was the caution of the zombie on the back might work better. also the design seems a little big on the shirt.

MZahradnicek

I think the words are not necessary. Ditch them.

DrStein

I love it, leave it as it is

Suicide Stacie

I love this, but I think it would be better without words.

Skunkrocker

My opinion: The kids outght to be shown running in the background, a dark shilouette against the grey of the shirt. Meanwhile, the sign is in the foreground showing why they are running. No words. The zombie needs more work too, I mean without the "BRAINS" you can't really tell it's a zombie too well. Maybe a crack in the skull, more tatters on the clothes, a skeletal hand, ribs and guts showing.

bodie chewning

yeah WERD.
anyone know if yr allowed to tweak things after submission?
it would make sense if you could.

DrNolove

I think it would be better if they were both on the same side and there were no words.....

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Skunkrocker is onto something with their suggestion. At least ditch the back/front idea, the text and have both of these characters in the same warning sign.

Curses

I agree - no text, just the zombie chasing kids on one sign/one side and you'd have a $5. (Looks good without the sign post too)

Curses

Confirmed the above with quick copy/paste. :)

arleym

no words or posts, kids on front

asphyxia

I agree with skunkrocker- put the children on the front as a silouette under the sign of the zombie. No need to detail the zombie though- I think it's obvious and the drawings suit each other just as they are. :)

Big_Seth

I wish you didn't put faces on the kids. Now they all look like Zombies. I like the idea though.

theprettyone1010

thats great. dont change a thing. love it!

OMSG

You are a genius!

Mi-less

looks like you would see this on an old wanna be biker dude in a waffle house or something

bigeyedgirl

no text, but an awesome design

karunaii

without the text, and maybe flip it so the kids are on the front?

I Usually Think

I disagree with the people saying use one sign. I say keep the design as it is, but put both on the front like in the image. It's a better sight gag that way. And, if you took the faces off the children but not the zombie, you could remove the words, as well, making it entirely visual.

Crawl

HAHAHA LOVE IT!

tyler D

I pretty much agree with most. Drop the words and maybe make it a little smaller. but over all its pretty cool

NJD

is that an alien zombie...

supabob

Ditch the words.4

FoxyPhoenix

Ditch the words; personally I'd like it more if it just had the Zombie Crossing sign.

Iluvcandy 94

I dont like the words. Personally i would put the zombie and kids on the same sign and maybe say caution? i dont kno just an idea

Ambear

i love it! ---- great as it is! i hope it gets printed!

Saladid

Read alot of the same but yeah Lose the actual Post, and if you keep the words make it look like the street signs them selfs are tagged. Graffitie style. ask for same side or front back cant picture it well in my head.

Crysler

Please don't change a thing!
This is so cool!!

Joyker

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Andvari

Cool! i'm getting one of this

katiethepython

Love it but without the words.

toomanyservers

I agree. Kill the words and I'd buy a couple

vulnerablechaos

I think it'll be better minus the words.

Lixilix

It's just perfect, don't change a thing!!!

Ameba

XDDD la lleva esta polera
si tubiera plata asi pah me la compro asi pah!

fuji_x3

no words por favor

penny.loafer

i don't like the sign posts....just the yellow without the stick is fine. otherwise, funny.

Activator

I like this a LOT
Please WIN

No account?
Join Us