• by Stonedef
  • posted Jun 04, 2008
  • 26 Comments

An idea I got while standing in an elevator. Think about it. =]

Watch this
Stonedef

An idea I got while standing in an elevator. Think about it. =]

FrenchPeter

brings back a lot of unfortunate memories. I like it. Maybe might add something with a bald man on the recieving end!

cellspin

tee hee. i like.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

why are there so many birdshit shirts on threadless?? WHY?

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I thought about it.....did you poop in the elevator?....that's what I'm lead to believe by your comparison.

Stonedef

^^^
I was standing in an elevator at work with 4 other people and all of a sudden there was an awkard smell. Luckily no, I wasn't the one who smelled like they crapped their pants.

noloafing

ha I get it, all the birds are looking at the one bird really awkwardly. I like.

geezzee

simple and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $5 nasty bird!! jajajjajajaj

Rainbowpuke88

ha ha my friend got pooped on the other day.
funny stuff.

theprettyone1010

i love how all the other birds moved away from him. and i am deathly afraid of birds for this sole reason. well...and they could peck my eyes out. 5$

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

something's definitely wrong when a design of bird silhouettes shitting gets a $5. i'm sorry but it's disheartening to me. it's disheartening because better drawn designs that don't have a shit joke in it get rated low because people don't get it (when there is nothing to get!), but as soon as someone 'understands' a shirt, no matter how immature or lame, they gobble up.

you can do so much better than this, stay away from silhouettes and birdshit for christ'(threadless')sake.

PedestrianX

I too, am getting sick of just bird silhouette designs in general. This one is a cute idea, but it just looks like not a lot of effort was put into it. I know it's hard to make it look like that when you're just working with silhouettes, and I don't blame Stonedef for submitting this, it's worth a shot to do so, and good for him! :) It just IS a shame when there are designs out there that looks like a lot of time went into them but gets rated way lower than something that looks like it took 5 minutes or less.
But waddaya gunna do? The people vote how the people vote. Some designs work out better being simple to get a point or message across, but others that are more intricate are great for the visual.
Can't say that I'd wear your design, Stonedef, but thanks for the cute joke. :)

jenism

high 5!

msbrownslounge

lol, v funny, i think the reason why these sorta designs get rated higher is that they have some sort of wit, or intellect attached...good design aint shit if it ain't sayn somethin...

sigh when you've worked in the industry for 15 yrs you'll realize that kids

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

lol, v funny, i think the reason why these sorta designs get rated higher is that they have some sort of wit, or intellect attached...good design aint shit if it ain't sayn somethin...

sigh when you've worked in the industry for 15 yrs you'll realize that kids

a bird shitting = wit and intellect?

i love pretentious "look how many years in the industry i have" snobs who feel it's their duty to insist they know what good design is over everyone else. Please fill me with your knowledge oh wise one.

Raffid

i think i saw this at HOW 2007

shanelevi

this is kind of funny because i think its mocking the bird silhouettes on telephone wires cliche, but i wouldn't want to risk being mistaken for someone who actually wears those shirts, since the poo is kind of subtle

shanelevi

"torakamikaze" i'm pretty sure "msbrown" wasn't serious with the "sigh when you've worked in the industry for 15 yrs you'll realize that kids" line. i dunno, but i feel like she was probably mocking anyone who would say that

L1berty

some days your the pigeon, some days your the statue :P ....I think ya need a statue or something underneath lol

19ninety2

i love this but its too similar to ambition killed the cat

No account?
Join Us