BOOBIES!!!

Oh the hours of fun to be had with a casio, I can do shell and boobless also.

Watch this
milko.milko

Oh the hours of fun to be had with a casio, I can do shell and boobless also.

oliveboo

the design is a bit small though...

professorE

Boo to the signature. I like the sketchy version of this better than the technical ones that have been submitted in the past, though.

Kogepan

Penny Arcade already has this shirt.

scullyjones

Too bad this has been done elsewhere.

nip66

id buy

humbas

great... and we can do the same portuguese! 50135 :D

milko.milko

the glarkware one is lovely but a completely different style, and i would rather burn my design than have it compared to any of the poop on the penny arcade store (although it is the same idea). i was unaware of either of these designs but frankly the number of designs that i see coming through threadless that have vector women draped across a swirly background etc etc i think that i feel ok about some other similar things being sold on some sites that i have never heard of.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I think the point people are making is not that you copied anything, just that it's been done already. You have a point about the women shirts...but do you see them getting printed either? Same reason.

I did laugh when I saw this though, does anybody watch Extras?

milko.milko

fair point my friend, rush of blood and all that. And yes i do watch extras

milko.milko

plus (just to be one of those people that cannot let it lye) i was just meaning that you see a couple of those designs every day so no one has an excuse for making the same tired designs over and over, but i do appreciate that it has been done before and that for that reason (plus the fact that people might not like it) it wont get printed.
on another note thanks to everyone for commenting and as such a positive is that unintentional plagiarism draws debate (kind of)
:)

the_sweetrelief

Clever. I have a lot of friends that would love this.

--GEORGiA

ha, i can write hello and lessies.
how mature i am.

milko.milko

forgot about hello but genius for lessies!

Kevin S.

I know a certain math teacher who would love this

applegary

Any math teacher who WOULDN'T wear this deserves to have their class skipped. Although I guess I could understand a female teach not wearing it (in class at least.) Ahhh, this brings back memories.. nice werk!

sophrina_sphinx

hooray for breastisis -- like this one way better than the glarkware version, $5

ckyrckr

I don't think that this t shirt is in proper taste and I doubt threadless will accept it due to it's lack of taste.

milko.milko

i am sorry that it offends you ckyckr, oh no thats right, actually, i am not.

fablefire

Hah! I see what you did there... :D

Laser Bread
Laser Bread profile pic Alumni

Inherent and cool $5

sincerelycherie

I personally think that the shirt would look a lot better if the calculator was a tad bigger.

reginaphalange

I've seen this shirt somewhere before.

milko.milko

that has been discussed before up the top somewhere

katiethepython

This made me laugh out load in my cubicle!

frums23

Can you make it upside down, and bigger. I think I've seen this somewhere else...

bobobob1230

oh my, you haven't yet entered the world of scientific calculators and real letters!
BEEF!
MEAT!
P00Plog!

I think the calculator should be twice as large, down and right!

ar4jesus

been done... moving on

bobgreen13

haha love it
and original

mvckalel

LMAO...with such a simple joke, you make anybody get a good laugh out of it...nice drawing, but I wouldn't put it on the center...

No account?
Join Us