Close
One second...

Erupting woman

• by omggray
  • posted Jun 04, 2008
  • 13 Comments

This design was inspired by a photo off Corbis.com. The womans head and hand are the only aspects that I didn't change from the photo.

Watch this
omggray

This design was inspired by a photo off Corbis.com. The womans head and hand are the only aspects that I didn't change from the photo.

jacarikes

i think you should shift the design over to the left, so that it starts at the seam

funnie-me

I like this. I don't think that the design being up right is the best idea it would be a little bit interesting horizontal. Other than that, I love this design and the texture on it.

Madam Lu Queen

Yeah, I think you should rotate it too.
I wish you had a detail, because this is a little hard to see.
It looks pretty cool though.

devyn925

I agree with jacarikes, and think that some color would make it more interesting. The artwork is pretty

Julri

I really like the design! Maybe add some color to it, though, and move it over the the left. :)

coco4shosho

wow! i like this one! i think that if u flipped it horizontally it would look cool, like she's coming out of mountains

C.Money

I like the design but i feel like it needs to be shifted to the left.

see_em

this is really pretty and interesting, i think it might be better horizontal though.

Chrissylou

I really like this design. The head looks a little awkward like it should not be bent back all the way. Maybe add more color
GOOD JOB!!

QuieroLuz

I also think it may be improved by moving the woman to the seam, so the flat part of the design lines up with it and the bottom wraps slightly around.

Goooglebug

I really like the design i think that if it was shifted over to left it would look better. Maybe add in more color.

mbutterfly

i love the movement in this piece. i do agree however that it should be shifted to the left or flipped horizontally. also.. the hand looks a little awkward. maybe if i saw a detail of it it wouldn't look that way, but from this distance it does.

JudithChrist

I think you should flip it up side down.
I think it would make just as much sense with the head facing downward as it does up.
I don't think you should flip it horizontal.
It would detract from the piece even though it would make more sense and humors the title of the piece "erupting woman"

otherwise I'm glad you put it up and finished it girl!

No account?
Join Us