Close
One second...

In the End

I really love the concept for this, but for some reason the final execution just seems kinda meh. Just me?

Watch this
Puma7

No, I feel the same way. The UV ink is a great idea, but I'm not digging the whole looks=like-a-8-year-old-drew-it style.

Maltzmania

you both fail.

epically.

Maltzmania

NO EIGHT YEAR OLD COULD DRAW THAT STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT

Maltzmania

<object width="400" height="225"> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/> <param name="movie" value="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1107828&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1"/> <embed src="http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1107828&amp;server=www.vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>
UV Ink Action - What Do You Mean You Can't See Him? from Threadless.com on Vimeo.

GOD YOU MAKE ME SO MAD

Maltzmania

AN EIGHT YEAR OLD DOES NOT KNOW WHAT MONOCLE IS!

Tylwythtegs

Are you two serious? The style of this is what makes it - and awesome - and very mature! - style.

BrettBretterson

It isn't even the style that I don't like. I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Maybe it just seems like one of those things that no one else would really understand without explaining the whole thing.

I also kinda thought that the UV ink would be a bit bolder. In the video it seems a little dim. Maybe it wasn't exposed enough?

sotrescharmant

the ink shows up really well in person. i was kind of iffy when i watched the video but i'm thrilled with the way my shirt changes, especially on a really sunny day.

Maltzmania

this shirt fucks your face off

it's sicktastic

francischtime

being non-believers sucks!!

i cant wait till i receive mine! :D

jpeacockdesign

this is the coolest shirt i have ever bought in my entire life!

BrettBretterson

I'm sure there will be other UV shirts I'll like more. My dad has one and it is actually pretty neat.

wildanimals

this shirt
is AMAZING.

i thought the colors looked a little wimpy in the pictures, but i tried it out today and i couldn't believe it. i had the shirt inside and couldn't see even a hint that there was ink there, and when i brought the shirt outside, it almost instantly exploded into rainbow color. there were people here and they were blown away. i'm so glad i got this shirt. it is righteous.

i wish the polaroid camera shirt had uv ink! that white shirt with black lines, and then pow! uv ink. that'd be awesome.

wildanimals

ps the polaroid shirt ("captured nostalgia") is perfect just the way it is. but if there were a DIFFERENT white polaroid camera/picture shirt with black lines and uv ink, that'd be fantastic. (hint! anybody!)

vandaley3s

I am buying this RIGHT NOW.

life is peachy

i bought, but i'm afraid the ink is going to fade so i'll never wash it. yum

No account?