Close
One second...

tweet

Anyone that has spent much time (or tried to spend much time) on Twitter over the past month or so will know what this shirt is all about.

Watch this
jwgonzo

Anyone that has spent much time (or tried to spend much time) on Twitter over the past month or so will know what this shirt is all about.

pajamasquid

Then I do not. Sorry, no dead birds on my shirt.

Two Fish

Very nice. Like the sweet color and swirly lines with the gruesomeness of the dead bird.

walmazan

Is sad but looks beauty!

musigner

this f'ing rocks, twitter is officially dead

bdubyaw

This is freakin' awesome. I'd buy it!

code74

twitter is dead -- i get it. brilliant. clean. simple.

jpdubois

this is awesome - I love Twitter, but this is very satisfying to see after all the times I want to tweet, but can't.

bcrider

I like your owl illustration even better; you should submit it!

jwgonzo

Thanks berider. I probably will at some point. I just really wanted to a little humorous visual commentary on the state of twitter.

CaribouScars

The theme is disturbing..

trippyhippie

I like birds, I don't want a dead one on my t-shirt :(

EMILIANO M

Humm, it reminds me way too much to the Atticus logo, iy just seems like a cute version of it to me.

SmooveP

@trippyhippie, that's the beauty of it! Twitter is a "bird" that keeps dying and resurrecting itself! It's the website we love to hate.

If you're not familiar with Twitter.com I can see why you might not like the design. I for one, am anxious to order mine. :-)

musigner

EMILIANO M you fool. just because it's a bird on it's back it's not "way too much like the Atticus logo".

I love morons like you that run around threadless critiquing everything. i love how you put "hmmm" before your comment like you're sherlock holmes or something.

bleh.

jwgonzo

You have to have at least one " You knocked of (any name here)." comment when you put anything on Threadless.

xheartcorekidx

first im not bashing this at all, i really enjoy the design, it just reminds me of an atticus tshirt....

Elissa_S

This is nice, but a bit too like the Atticus logo.

torkaerius

ahahahahahaha

nice!!! =)

$5

musigner

xheartcorekidx & Elissa_S...

I'm sure that coming from amazing designers like yourself your critiques are going to mean A LOT to the designer of this shirt... oh... wait, you guys have nothing.

boo.

scottofthedead

The ONLY bird design on here I've liked

paulieboy

yeh atticis has same bird

jwgonzo

All this Atticus stuff is funny. Half-witted, but funny.

ashleyfashiondesign

this screams jc penny
its a little boring and not very artsy

Elissa_S

musigner, how can you say anything about the lack of designs on a members page when you have none yourself, and have only just joined? Maybe some of us actually have designs thought up but haven't had the time to attempt drawing them.
Surely an 'adult' like yourself has something better to do than sarcastically bash people via comments on t-shirt designs.
I was just about to add, that on second viewing of this design, it's almost like an Atticus parody. And then I got the whole Twitter thing, but seeing as how I'm not familiar with it, it wouldn't have occured to me.

Kathkelvie

This just makes me sad... :(

redmyse

i love it! twitter is dead. $5

texchiu

id like it more on a more colorful shirt (at least a darker tan or light yellow)

heyitsBrianna

why would anyone want a shirt with a dead bird on it.

WalkerAdam

simple and effective.

need2makeart

I want to buy this NOW.

geezzee

jajjajajajjajajajaj I love it,dead bird with flies cool

UP.

5UP!

pkendalina

elegant death. tits.

carleyy

=[

participatontheback

I have no clue what Twitter is, but this shirt is cool.
I would buy it.

applegary

I just have one question: WHAT are YOU doing? (That's a lame Twitter joke, sorry)

Hoog

One of the coolest submissions I've seen so far:)

Hound604

I like the art, but not on a tee shirt.

No account?