Close
One second...

The H is O!

• by arzie13
  • posted Jun 02, 2008
  • 30 Comments

So... Yeah there are about 50 animals scattered over this shirt... PLUS now the 10 most endangered animals are hidden in it as well:

Baiji
Dwarf Lemur
Wild Ass
Red Wolf
Vancouver Marmot
Right Whale
Vaquita
Addax
Muriquis

and the...

Javen Rhinocerous

Try and find em... Might do a little contest.

Watch this
professorE

Curious question: Do you get a prize, or like a bonus or something when you get printed?

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

i want a dwarf lemu

ir0cko

lemur*

trancer

Red Wolfs are amazing!
...."There's Waldo!"

Madshadow

looks at your winners

Wow, you seriously designed some great shirts! My favorite is still the "Woah, its like I'm in a comic book!" one.

Anyway, I shall search for these animals when I receive my shirt!

umbluemusic

Dwarf Lemur is easy to find.

This is the best shirt ever and I wish it hadn't been released right when my rent, utilities, and last payment for my trip abroad were due. I might have to pick up an extra shift this week.

littlem

i see RARE! :p

El Torito

I see that this already sold out in guy's medium!
sigh
Time to start waiting for the reprint. Such a shame. this is the one shirt i was positive about buying for the sale.

troubleagain

I love this design! I love animals and wordsearches.

Audiovore

Whew, good thing I bought it yesterday.

Robin.NJ

Just in the swatch above i see Cat, Gopher, Lemur, Hawk and Moose....

twelvetigers

I just got this and the Luftballoons shirt. I guess I'm a fan of this guy's work, eh?

Tigro

is "sexpanther" on there? I see sexpan...

sarahbobera

It does say "sexpanther," I'm wearing it now.

sarahbobera

Oh and "cat" is actually "bobcat."

littlem

happy fuzzy caterpillar day!! :D

ir0cko

happy birthday, ross!

littlem

ya ya! that, too!

Scoodler

I really liked the idea of this shirt, but I was disappointed to discover that all the words hidden in the grid are horizontal left-to-right. In a real puzzle of this sort, words would be backward, vertical, and diagonal as well.

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

i have a question. how the heck do you do these shirts? two belt prints lined up? or is it just one multi colored belt print or something?

matoro1989

lol'ed @ sexpanther :D

allstar255

did anybody else find LIONTIGERBEAROHMY? (it took my friends about a year to find it)
definitely the coolest t-shirt easter egg i've ever seen!

mharwood62

I got "sexpanther q chicken" - which would be an excellent stage name.

dillondylan

Just received this shirt. I love it. It would also be cool as a tanktop - not one of those tight fitting ones, more like Russell Athletic. Similar material, but with tank arms and neck.

Very cool shirt. I like it a lot - currently the most out of my threadless collection, and I'll be wearing it often.

Sammy Taylor

This shirt is AMAZING. One question though. Why is there a blank spot shortly after "Possum"?

No account?
Join Us