Close
One second...

someone help me understand, please.

• by jazzyjen
  • posted May 28, 2008
  • 7 Comments

so i don't get this. on the pictures posted for this design, two different t's are shown: one on teal and one on creme (i believe). glow ink is used to reveal a different picture, so at first i thought it was the same shirt, but the glow version seems to apply only to the creme shirt. are two different t's listed under the same name or something? is this a case of different versions for men and women? what the hell is going on with this??

Watch this
Phiffer

Well see the chicken crossed the road

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

people selected "Oh My Virgin Eye!" instead of "Oh My!" and Threadless didn't catch the mistake.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

and apparently neither did the dumb people

jazzyjen

thanks so much for the clarification! i see, said the blind man to his deaf wife.

MCS4096

haha I just noticed this blog. By the way, as one of the "dumb people" I'll have you know that when you select "Oh My!" under 'select the tee you're wearing' that it shows the correct shirt, BUT then when you actually submit your pic, it incorrectly links to "Oh My Virgin Eye" I emailed Threadless but they never did anything about it.

MCS4096

You'll notice there are NO product pics in the "Oh My!" gallery for that reason.

jazzyjen

it's a strange, strange world we live in, isn't it? well, i'm just glad i wasn't really losing my mind on that one; now it all makes such good sense. mmmmm, sense...

No account?