Close
One second...

The Balance of Things

The yin-yang represents the goods and evils of the world today. The bads being things like drugs and war, and good things like music and happiness. The good can't exist without the bad, and the vice versa, such is life. The actual design is about 8*8 inches.

Watch this
Luvinwafflez

The yin-yang represents the goods and evils of the world today. The bads being things like drugs and war, and good things like music and happiness. The good can't exist without the bad, and the vice versa, such is life. The actual design is about 8*8 inches.

pinkberet1

it sort of confuses me that the 8 ball and the white thing aren't in the position they usually are. In a normal yin yang, the little circles are closer to the outer edge. maybe move them over a little.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

it makes me giggle that you put a pot leaf on the negative side

iridiscente

the white thing doesn't stand over, really
maybe a little bigger? I don't know
ayway, nice idea

Aukon

Maybe, as the white dot, you could put a Cue ball? Because other then that white dot, I REALLY like this shirt.

sanibeldreamer

This is without a doubt the best design on this entire site!
AWESOME with great message 2!
Are you a professional artist?
I WOULD SO BUY THIS TEE - also print to frame!

musicgeek368

...I agree. What does the ball have to go with it? My friends don't like it either...Sorry

the013dude

get rid of that 8 ball.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Good idea, just draw some items yourself and not all this cut-and-paste nonsense.

yao_plus_ska

turn the image a bit in the clockwise direction...

ardenriddle

i like the design... but does the shirt come in a color besides oatmeal?

Boxohayley

The pot leaf is negative?
That's amazing.
Im glad somebody else
gets the picture :D

This design is really cool.
I like how you have to look
closely to really get it

r8ch

the yang actually represents the active side, the sun, male, the obvious, the sky..

the yin represents the passive side, the moon, the female, the mysterious, the earth.

it is a common misconception that it represents good and bad when in fact it represents duality and balance.

still very cool tho.

Leighlee

I like where you are going, but I really think this concept can be pushed a lot farther. On the white side your star and moon and sun are a bit too clip art. I'd try a different approach for those images, and also try to limit the text as much as possible. Try to say it without writing it and I think it will be much more powerful.

sunkissedsoul

"it makes me giggle that you put a pot leaf on the negative side"

...well, it IS near the border... ;)

reginaphalange

it's a cool concept, but it's not all there yet.

DrNolove

POT IS NOT EVIL

MThree

Cool Idea...not a fan of the 8 ball
I also agree..think the concept could be pushed further :)
look into the meaning of the yin and yang..!!

No account?
Join Us