Close
One second...

Lets Drop Peace

• by Smith4842
  • posted May 20, 2008
  • 35 Comments

This design is entitled, "Lets Drop Peace." The modern world needs more love and peace. Therefore, Lets Drop Peace, Not Bombs!

This design was made for simplicity, hoping to catch anyone who cares attention.

Could be on any light colored tshirts.

Watch this
Smith4842

This design is entitled, "Lets Drop Peace." The modern world needs more love and peace. Therefore, Lets Drop Peace, Not Bombs!

This design was made for simplicity, hoping to catch anyone who cares attention.

Could be on any light colored tshirts.

rondar

Nice!

mannnishboy

I really like this I think if it were more detailed it would be alot better

blueflaming0

definitely like this one!!!

bygollymolly

like the concept, really funsies.
it makes me think of pop art/communist propaganda...so maybe in my ridiculous mind it should be on a primary coloured shirt.

Robotic Moose

It made me think that the plane was pooping on the guy.

not quite dead

i love it, the simplicity is perfect.

txcait05

HA i want it! $5

westfaery

Like it lots!!! $5

rockxisxlife

I like this, but I don't know if I like the green. I think it would look better on a light blue or a gray, myself.

Thornelius

I think centering the design would work well. But the concept is amazing, and I love the shirt color. $5

iridiscente

placing looks right for me
colour... well, not one I'd buy
nice concept

dollyclothespeg

I like but I don't think it needs the line or the bench. I kinda like green but not this particular shade.

Mike McLean

LIKE IT REALLY kinda LIKE IT!

yaw_eno

I like it a lot!
Something that came to mind though was what the shape of the plane looks like a regular commercial airplane for passangers. Maybe something a little more military looking?

devyn925

I really like it. The only thing I would change is make the guy not bend back so much. Still, it's really good :)

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

a little plain, but great idea!

vdubb11

it would be cooler if the plane was a b52

gtoast99

i love how people think flashing him the "peace" sign would stop ayman al zawahiri from brutally severing your head in the name of allah.

if you insist in peace at all cost, you'll have sacrificed everything, and still not have peace.

that said, on the design aspect, the guy looks a little stiff, the bench is unnecessary (imo), the ground line takes away (i'm sure an artist can explain that better, but the best I can say is that it looks "distracting"), and the plane is a civilian passenger jet, not a military aircraft, so the "peace not bombs" message is lost. I do like the nifty sun pattern behind the plane though.

Smith4842

To those of you who insist on it being a military aircraft: You must take into consideration of what this message is truly implying. Its a peace bomb, no need for military at all. I premeditated the commercial plane from the beginning.

Bjoseph

hippies.

theBrenz

like the idea a lot but the color of the T could do with changing

eye4art

This design makes you think because of it's original renovation of a trite statement. 5 baby!

Acidrainbow

a giant peace sign could do some serious damage falling from great heights!
i like it.

rindarinda

well, the sun kind of resembles the japanese military flag...

d0nk3y

clever :) Not a huge fan of the colors but I'd buy it :)

coolmaster

PRINT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! $$5 I LOVE IT

alexllanio

Very nice design, I hope this gets printed. $5

jweb3d

i like it, im not sure i really like the placement.

oooblock

I think the plane should be a fighter plane that drops actual bombs instead of a commercial plane. It doesn't make sense this way. Otherwise I like the design.

TonyCraig

I like the design and the mesage but im not too fond of the green, but this is jus personal preference! :)

emmy350

I love the design and message as well, but like TonyCraig said, I'm not too fond of the green. Maybe it would be better if it were a different color green! A darker green perhaps?

No account?