Close
One second...

Time And Relative Dimension In Space

• by Mjhoyt
  • posted May 20, 2008
  • 31 Comments

As a fan of Doctor Who I was dismayed to find that there are very little shirts celebrating this great show.

Watch this
Mjhoyt

As a fan of Doctor Who I was dismayed to find that there are very little shirts celebrating this great show.

XlupoldX

And classic Baker era too!! YAY!!!

David T
David T profile pic Alumni

I love Doctor Who and all Doctor Who related designs but I'm not sure what you are trying to say with this?

ZeppoMarxist

I didn't design this shirt, but maybe the designer is trying to say that Baker (or whoever plays The Doctor) will always be in the shadow of the TARDIS (the Doctor Who concept).

leighta

YAY!

Cede1989

I WOULD WEAR THIS SHIRT FOREVER!

one hundread nachoes!

clairehead

OMG. I am in love.

@_@

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

it should be a requirement that this shirt also come with a snazzy Tom Baker scarf

Jyls

love it!!! $5

Atomic_Redhead

LOVE!!! $5!! I hope this goes over better than the last Doctor Who submission! PRINT!!

chelly

i'm all for doctor who designs, but it looks a bit awkward. not sure if it is the placement or the design itself. it is a snazzy scarf, no matter the season.

KoreyWith1K

This is a sweet design. I'm not even a Dr. Who fan and I still think it's sweet.

P.S.: I'm not bashin' the Doc, so don't be hatin' on me, yo. I have just never watched it. Me ≠ Hate. Kthx.

B0mBjAcK

Awesome design! Tom baker was the best doctor ever!

funkyfuel

I love Doctor Who and this design is great, but good luck getting it printed on here

inuyashay

TOM BAKER!!!! ....wait...I shouldn't even know who that is...umm......uh....
Dr. Who is awesome though...my sister's in love with David Tennant. and my dad would love this shirt as would I

pnkshortbus

i LOVE the show and this shirt!

Keter

$5!!!

illsurge

sick...

FatMoreFat

Very little shirts... so you decided to create a much larger one that normal people could wear. I love it!

ttoodd

f-yeah.

AnnyB

I gave this 5$ just for being Doctor Who related! That should be the next "Loves" challenge- Doctor Who loves Threadless!!!

Cassienova

Awesome. Dr Who is great, and the design is shnazzy.

raistlinsghost

Brilliant design. I so hope this gets printed. Baker FTW!

squatterjohn

I like it, but it's just not really saying anything.

romitchell

I'll take it!!

Mackinoo

I like it, and the fourth Doctor's shadow is a really nice idea, but I don't get why the writing on the TARDIS is over white, and not blue like the rest of her. My eyes are drawn to that, and I kind of think that it takes away from the design as a whole.

Mack x

OK_Eyes

I like the doc but I also like the design, I'm buying one, please print it.

R4cj2

i would buy this! or a tennant one :]

lillylw

Hi MJhoyt, is there anyway you could still make this t-shirt? I'd VERY VERY much like to buy it to wear. I simply love Dr. Who, and can't find any cute shirts to show off my love for it.
So if it's possible, please contact me at lillylw@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

No account?
Join Us