Support Your Local Organic Farmers!

This piece has a three color run and is intended for a yellow or a creme colored shirt. No special ink needed.

This piece is intended for the "lollapalooza" challenege. As the price for energy and food prices soar, I feel that supporting your LOCAL ORGANIC farmers is a very "remarkable and wonderful thing." I believe that if we focus are energy and money towards people in our communities who can provide healthy low-carbon emitting means of producing foods, we will ALL benefit!

Thanks for your view! :)

Watch this
roman5studios

This piece has a three color run and is intended for a yellow or a creme colored shirt. No special ink needed.
This piece is intended for the "lollapalooza" challenege. As the price for energy and food prices soar, I feel that supporting your LOCAL ORGANIC farmers is a very "remarkable and wonderful thing." I believe that if we focus are energy and money towards people in our communities who can provide healthy low-carbon emitting means of producing foods, we will ALL benefit!
Thanks for your view! :)

Malcolm Man

ah ha. Amazing Nice illustration. PLus, we have a bazillion local farmers where I live.

Alice Glitter

I REALLY like this, I thought I'd already posted....
It's super cool, retro and up to date too! good luck!!

Sucha

i would make it bigger. 4.

Nymeria

Oh, yesyesyesss. Superbrilliant way of making me want to wear an environmentally friendly shirt. 5

Jesslo

Agree with the shirt, so $5 ;oP

qqpin

i like it !5$!~

Dirt Factory

printed on an organic AA tee as well?
hmmmmmm?

redink

well executed. i appreciate that instead of it saying something ambiguous like "go green," the design actually gives doable and sound advice. and form didn't have to follow function. 5.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

The illustration is great, but the type needs some work. Sort that out and it'd be much better. That said, moral message kinda shirts don't really go down very well on threadless. Good work, though.

artistLB

yay healthy eating! :D 5$

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

haha, nice!

mushnik

Character kinda creep me haha but great design and use of subtle color.

petronella007

Me love the creature but want more colors.

jenniferenny

Hmmm...I wish it presented more SUPPORT for the food...at least the food should be in full color. Who wants to eat locally farmed food if it all looks the same? (whatever background color) It makes me want to go get a BigMac because THEY use colors that please the eye. Use more INK! But, Good.

NessaChan

It would be great if it could be printed on organic cotton, heh.

roman5studios

thanks for the input jenniferenny, but i personally like reletively monochromatic palettes. too much color can be just too busy. i'm trying to also think of how it would look while wearing it. if there are colors, it might be easier to blend into other outfits... just a thought of mine... :)

roman5studios

whoops! with my last comment ^ i meant to say "if there are LESS colors, it might be easier to blend into other outfits."

nakedpagan

I'm a little freaked out by the bellybuttons and the girls uneven boob... but totally for it.
I support my local farmers all the way.

emily27

i really like this shirt but I really don't get the H-shaped character under the farmers.. spend a little more time on the type too..

5 anyway!

No account?
Join Us