Proudly presenting… THREADLESS PRINTS!

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted May 19, 2008
  • 160 Comments

Yes! Finally, you will be able to adorn your walls with awesome Threadless designs!

Starting today, we will be releasing three new THREADLESS PRINTS every Monday. Hand-numbered and in super limited initial runs of 250, these 18" x 24" sweet pieces of art are screen-printed locally onto high quality paper from French Paper Company. We've taken great care in their development and creation, and of course in their sturdy shipping vessels (as seen on Tee-V), so they'll arrive safe, pristine, and ready for framing. Priced at $35 apiece.

This week's lineup:
Infinity MPG
Permafrost Pollution
Tree Town

Designers! Have your printed tee design chosen to be a THREADLESS PRINT and pocket an extra $500! Be sure to stay tuned for more fun PRINTS developments over the next few weeks.

Show off your favorite designs not only on your body... but also on display in your home, office, or wherever!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

does the designer get a free print?

littlem

toot toot!

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

^^ Is that actually possible?

J-Ray

Some designs look better on a poster than on a t-shirt. I hope there will be some prints winners that don't necessarily make it to a t-shirt.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

^I think J-ray's doing some mighty serious plugging for many MANY of his previous designs there!

@Kooks, I don't know. we'll have to gauge their reaction when i add another couple Threadless designs to the wall of my teeny tiny room each month.

A_is_for_apple

nice one! can't wait to see what's available each week. Pat on the back for the Threadless team!

BettyNZ

WOOP WOOP!!!

cdm22

$37.50 to send one print to the UK!!!!

cdm22

^^ thats the postage charge on top of the cost of the print btw!

BaronVonMonkey
BaronVonMonkey profile pic Alumni

what, 37.50 just for postage?!?

BaronVonMonkey

Ok, yeah just checked- that's an absurd amount!!
Prints just got much less exciting for anyone outside the US

BaronVonMonkey

Actually, that's a lie. They're still exciting! Just a bit pricey

OCandCO

Everyone from the UK should be super excited about the exchange rate cause of the crappy $ though.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

oooo, I can't wait to see what else is coming. MPG is a great poster.

mycapacioubottega

OMG Flowers in the Attic so has my name all over it - my wall needs you!

Yes, the sterling is strong but by the time we get stung with customs charges (which I always seem to be hit by because of threadless addiction) - the savings margin is not as huge :(

:drools at new art:

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

The shipping cost is because of the size of the tube...also it will be shipped express. International customers will get there shipment within 3 - 5 business days with tracking available. These prints being a limited edition we are taking extra precautions to make sure it gets there and in good condition.

squatterjohn

If I were to order two at once, would they be put in the same tube keeping costs down?

Methuzala

Gooooood question SquatterJohn.

nikolina100

I just bought Tree Town - woot!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what's coming out next :D

SarahKoz

Excellent, excellent choice going with French's. You guys rock.

Drawlineret

gooood....excellent... i like it!

Framble

i liked this a lot.... until I discovered the cost of shipping. Boo!

BaronVonMonkey

Yeah, I would honestly prefer to wait longer and pay less. Especially as the express international shipping always takes far longer than the stated time anyway

dpr6000

Are these signed by the artist?

TattooedBear

I'm so glad you did this. There are so many wonderful artists that also deserve to see their talent on walls of all of us. Signed by the artist? I think you'd have to get a hold of the artist to get that specially done.

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

we're working on ways to get our int'l shipping prices down with UPS - and things are looking good :) ... the prints are not signed by the artist but they are hand numbered.

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

yes, if you order more than one it will be put in the same shipping tube and save you $

evilbeard

I'd like to suggest that you let the users vote on the designs that get made into prints. It fits with the crowd sourcing theme that Threadless already makes the site work and it would let users pick their all time favorite designs from the innumerable list of great Threadless shirt designs.

BaronVonMonkey

we're working on ways to get our int'l shipping prices down with UPS - and things are looking good :)

Awesome.

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

evilbeard - yea, we're working on that :) it'll be a change to the submission page...

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

I wanna say guys

not that you read my memo - but I was really pushing for the signatures - and now knowing that there are not going to be signatures does not bug me in the least

because If I wanna signature I can hunt it down myelf - plus it is apparent that shipping is def a major part of this endevour so adding to the shipping woes would probably send the price point out of sight -

so - basically - it's all good - way to make good business decisions -

A_is_for_apple

italic text mycapacioubottega - OMG Flowers in the Attic so has my name all over it - my wall needs you!italic text

Not one to push customers elsewhere but you can purchase Flowers in the Attic from the artist's website www.gutterpark.com. I paid just $25 for it incl.delivery to England. Signed too!

A_is_for_apple

Let's try that again...

mycapacioubottega - OMG Flowers in the Attic so has my name all over it - my wall needs you

Not one to push customers elsewhere but you can purchase Flowers in the Attic from the artist's website www.gutterpark.com. I paid just $25 for it incl.delivery to England. Signed too!

[+duracell-]

sweeeet...just got my tree town print yesturday.
Yeah i got number 4 of 250...god I rule.

Letsgonuclear

ok so is threadless upping the money for designs now?

goneril

tiny toy talons is a must! I'd love to see the engravings printed in b on w

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

ISABOA - Signatures would be awesome but shipping them back and forth for those prints where the designer is overseas would be a nightmare. One shipping mishandling or blunder could wipe out an entire designs run.

Letsgonuclear - The designer receives an additional $500 and an artists edition of the print. If you're not down with us doing a print of your design you can decline if you are inclined

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

the simple solution is that if you print any of my stuff on posters, you can fly me over and ill gladly sign them all.

squatterjohn

It'd probably cost the same as interntaional shipping anyway.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

I know its a generous offer but really, it wouldn't bother me at all. I can even sleep at shimalas place instead of being put up in a 5 star hotel. I am sure he'll be fine with having his aussie clone around.

Joeflip
Joeflip profile pic Alumni

Yeah i get mine. Signature is 'Ae' , not a number...what does it mean?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us