Close
One second...

Proudly presenting… THREADLESS PRINTS!

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted May 19, 2008
  • 160 Comments

Yes! Finally, you will be able to adorn your walls with awesome Threadless designs!

Starting today, we will be releasing three new THREADLESS PRINTS every Monday. Hand-numbered and in super limited initial runs of 250, these 18" x 24" sweet pieces of art are screen-printed locally onto high quality paper from French Paper Company. We've taken great care in their development and creation, and of course in their sturdy shipping vessels (as seen on Tee-V), so they'll arrive safe, pristine, and ready for framing. Priced at $35 apiece.

This week's lineup:
Infinity MPG
Permafrost Pollution
Tree Town

Designers! Have your printed tee design chosen to be a THREADLESS PRINT and pocket an extra $500! Be sure to stay tuned for more fun PRINTS developments over the next few weeks.

Show off your favorite designs not only on your body... but also on display in your home, office, or wherever!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhectwenty
dhectwenty profile pic Alumni

schweeet

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

The hits keep coming! Awesome news, indeed.

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

interesting..

in a good way!

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

will there be some designs only printed on posters?

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

This is good cause now when people say "I like this art, just not on a shirt"...they still gotta $5 dat! Question: will only previously printed t-shirts be eligible for being a print or will you allow some of those amazing-but-not-on-a-shirt submissions be eligible for this?

arzie13
arzie13 profile pic Alumni

I am so excited about this. We put alot of time and effort into these babies, and you will be able to tell.

Kookaberry

Damn me and my verbose comment. What tracer said.

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

this is exciting

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Oh my days!!!!

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

it says "have your printed tee design chosen" so I'm assuming it has to be good on a tee, and get that print first

Kookaberry

Yeah I saw that. I just wondered if that was the only way.

V1ctorya

vair cool development!

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

yay

Curt_truC

It is inevitable now, you guys will rule the world some day!

nikolina100

awesomely fantastic idea!! I have been waiting for this!! $5

Torakamikaze

i think i mightve caught a glimpse of them when i was at hq... they look very nice indeed

BNannas

it says "have your printed tee design chosen" so I'm assuming it has to be good on a tee, and get that print first.

Be sure to stay tuned for more fun PRINTS developments over the next few weeks.

chelly

nannynannybooboo to all the ppl who told me this was a bad idea when i blogged about it ages ago

can't wait until one of my favorite designs becomes a print

thanks threadless

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

YEHEY!

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

awesome.

parasitemite

tree town... must have.

Ste7en

Its crazy. I have been here for over 2.5 years, and all the "pipe dreams" we members had back in the day have become a reality. Things we never thought would happen like threadless prints, a critique section, watch lists for designs...and even things we never imagined, like the blik wall graphics partnership (which has kinda fallen off the radar as of late). Well done, Threadless.

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

we did it!

Ste7en

oh, and can't forget hoodies and zip-ups, and olive green tees for men

BaronVonMonkey
BaronVonMonkey profile pic Alumni

I guess only vector illustrations could be made into this size of print?

phones

lizards dream please???

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

i would hope that the designer has a hand in modifiying his prints with color changes and a perhaps those of us who have a logo or emblem, that we would be able to drop it into a corner.

stk
mtn

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

this probably falls into the

Be sure to stay tuned for more fun PRINTS developments over the next few weeks. category, but..

will designers of printed shirts have a chance to decline getting their design made into a print, say, if they print and sell posters of their designs themselves?

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

Just wait, Ste7en. In just 2.5 more years Threadless will have its own cereal, automobile line and body lotion.

BaronVonMonkey
BaronVonMonkey profile pic Alumni

I guess only vector illustrations could be made into this size of print?

not necessarily...

well, I mean, unless a raster was originally created at giant size- or am I just overestimating the size of these relative to a shirt?

[+duracell-]

Just bought tree town.
But ya know, im not even sure this will go up on a wall.
I wanted it for collectors sake..1st edition 1st prints.
ITS AN INVESTMENT PEOPLE! ;)

Muckl

Awesome! And wow, it seems that you even get STPs for submitting a picture for a print.

Torakamikaze

i too am wondering the things that baron is wondering

Ste7en

The prints aren't that big. So any raster design made at a decent size for print on a shirt should, theoretically, be fine.

Ste7en

...and technically, anyone that has linework in a raster print, could re-scan the art at a higher resolution and upscale the colors. Thats what comic book artists do. They scan in hi-res lineart, then color at lower res, upscale the colors, and replace the line. This is all just hypothetical if they really wanted to print a raster design, that wasn't big enough.

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

cool!

arzie13
arzie13 profile pic Alumni

Tom - Yeah you can decline if you are inclined.

Torakamikaze

and technically, anyone that has linework in a raster print, could re-scan the art at a higher resolution and upscale the colors. Thats what comic book artists do. They scan in hi-res lineart, then color at lower res, upscale the colors, and replace the line. This is all just hypothetical if they really wanted to print a raster design, that wasn't big enough.

this is very true

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

I saw Raid's camping print in the vid - cannot wait to get that badboy!!!

Dirkje

awesome idea! Keep up the good work threadless

mcmanderley

Well done! You are so cool.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us