KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

sub this!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Add more text.
Preferably "you are giant dildos".

bobobob1230

i can't relate to it. I mean who can? whats it supposed to mean?

bobobob1230

actually, i'm just gonna go on the prowl lookin for some crit links

TO FLYING MOUSES DESIGNS!

Wozzy

Love this HEHEHEHe

Phiffer

you should actualy sub it and see what happens

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

sub it

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

I just put this to use for the first time

fernlovesgreen

i totally agree with you. you might want to add on the top, dear threadless participants. cause if i'm not a threadless user, i would not know a shit you're saying.

illdthedj

i dont think theres anything wrong with posting a link to your critique as long as you give a somewhat well thought out comment/crit to theirs.

illdthedj

well, i just glanced over "UP FOR SCORING".....
perhaps that is in poor taste.....but if its UP FOR CRITIQUE, thats different i guess.

are there like,unspoken threadless rules to this stuff? lol

Harfangoria

you're teh best, Danielle :D

tofu_robot27

nice...... you can sooooo critque mine any time you want!

jayrawz
jayrawz profile pic Alumni

where did u get the pic of the model?.. im lookin for new model pics..

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

There's a flickr group, I have it on my favorites at home, but I'm at school now, blog about it, someone should link you up.

Phiffer

Yo Tora are you going to actualy sub this to see what happens

DaniellesGarden
DaniellesGarden profile pic Alumni

mello we all accept it here in the critiques, but when you are linking to your own work on someone else's submission it is in bad taste. You don't have to agree, but you won't get too many people coming on to your critique to do anything but yell at you if you do it. So your best bet is to not understand, and not do it.

Phiffer

Why not make a blog about it?

yin_kyo

thanks, i really needed to get yelled at for this AGAIN. Seeing as i'm not smart enough to get t THE FIRST TIME... or the second time for that matter!, i need someone to give a 3rd rude comment for it to sink in... i get it... i'm new, stop yelling at me for it already, it won't happen again.

this seemed like such a cool community, but it turns out it's a bunch of pricks who think they are amazing.

humbas

v2?

Kresta

HEY VIN...

Quit whinin' already! Sure, it stings a little if you've been working on something YOU like a lot and other people don't. Hell, I'm new as of a month ago, and 4 out of 5 of my designs got tanked. And, in retrospect, they weren't all that great. One will get a rework because the concept it good, but the other's will probably get dumped.

The other, "Just a Hop to the Left", is on the critique now and is getting good reviews. Oh, hey, looky there... I plugged myself a little. No link, no obnoxious mooching of other people attention when they're getting voted on.

You want more attention? Submit more pieces and cross reference if you like.

yin_kyo

i'm not whining cuz people don't like my tee... i'm seriously BRAND NEW to this site, and getting yelled at cuz i didn't know the "unspoken rule" of not posting a link to your critique on a sub. It wasn't like i was completely spamming either, since i was telling people what i liked about their shirts, and what i thought could be better, and i was voting, and all that... just adding a polite and could you come back and critique my design here: yaddayaddayadda afterwards...
none of the people whose submission i put them on seemed to mind much. and besides i saw someone else do it, which made me think it was allowed. Mostly though, i'm pissed because i had to get more thn one flame message, which makes me think you guys doubt my intelligence, since you think i need to be told more than once.
i stopped the so-called spamming after the first post where someone asked me to stop. and they asked nicely... second one... sorta nice, third one, days after i stopped spamming (ie this one) Extremely rude...

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

it's ok @ yin. Please don't be offended, just keep it in mind when trying to tell people about your critique. keep it on the blogs, or even in the critiques, but, when it comes to subs, that's like trying to advertise McDonalds inside a KFC. ya know?

now you know. I'm sure nothing was meant by it, but we all like to try and support artists and their submissions, not detract from them.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 12
No account?