red beanie on a greyscale hunting cap on a top hat on a mesh ball cap on a cowboy hat

• by Papaprime
  • posted May 16, 2008
  • 20 Comments

red beanie on a greyscale hunting cap on a top hat on a mesh ball cap on a cowboy hat

Watch this
Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

Papaprime

The 2 tones of red are suede

and if you click "put all the hats on his head"... you can put all the hats on his head!

Fantastic, I know!

txcait05

haha FUN!!! I'm keeping myself entertained while bored at work!!! $5

Madshadow

lol, i wish the hunting hat was red :X. But this is a really interesting design.

snugglerex

ooooooooh i could have a propeller on my nipple! i do like this, though. :)

dunna415

why? i dont get it.

Papaprime

Because you don't get it. ;)

jaimebee

i am not sure why, but i really, really like this.

Papaprime

thanks for your uncertainty :D

Leahl00

Haha this is awesome! I love the presentation :D

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

This is beautiful. I mean that in that real sense. Like how fat men describe their beer kegs. $4.

autumn_firefly

hmm... honestly, it's too monotopne for me. I can only see the distinctions between hats because the graphic shows them separately before they stack. I think it's a great design, and it should have the same placing, too, but the artwork and colors are a little lame for me at this point. $3

liberatesputnik

I really like this design, but there's something about the grayscale take feels funny to me. It's in the zoomed-out view...the bottom hats blend together too much, perhaps.

For some reason I'm picturing this with a few more colours...the bottom hats in sepia tones for perhaps...the red suede beanie should still "pop" even if the other hats have a bit of colour.

Papaprime

thanks for the suggestions, I wanted the Beanie to stand out the most, but I see exactly what you're saying about the blending.

mannnishboy

I really like the idea but i agree with the comment about them blending

6124c3

i really love this. has anyone read the children's book, Three Hat Day? it's cute.

No account?
Join Us