Close
One second...

6,7,8, eh?

The message of the design in basically simple, and is not in need of any further explanation. I wanted a design that could speak for itself, and that could amuse people at the same time, even at the slightest bit. Suddenly, this came along. xD

Watch this
schnooglesquee

The message of the design in basically simple, and is not in need of any further explanation. I wanted a design that could speak for itself, and that could amuse people at the same time, even at the slightest bit. Suddenly, this came along. xD

KobeerNamtab

I can't stop laughing. nice design! ^_^

abbey123

i've seen the C&H comic this is from, but that link isn't right, methuzala.

txcait05

Just because C&H was even mentioned, my score went up!!!

3obz

he looks pregnant.

but the design works well, if it is a rip.. then i'm not interested at all tho.

Methuzala

Stylistically the same - maybe not in idea... Didn't mean to throw "rip" knives at you.

andydandy89

it does look very much like C&H try to change it up a bit so it doesn't

rosalarian

It doesn't look like C&H. They're stick figures!
It makes me giggle, but it's not quite good enough for a shirt.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

C&H are not the first people to ever draw stick figures with rectangle bodies, they suck anyway so who cares.

although i'm sort of glad you didn't draw numbers with faces, it still really isn't that inventive or that well done to warrant 5$, the concept alone is really really overdone. but you're new here so you probably weren't aware of that.
you 'll get a better feel of what's been overdone here the longer you are around, and you might also want to think about putting your stuff in the critiques section of this site so other people can help you refine it a bit before submitting.

nakedpagan

concept is okay.. but wouldn't make more sense if it was 0,1,2, and 3 was missing and in-utero lol
I dig stick figures, but i like to be able to tell the boys from girls because they don't all wear shapeless tunics.

Dogmat

no, nakedpagan, that's not the joke haha

Rocklore

oh, I get it

jacksos

Hunh. I thought 7 ate the sandbox.

thatoneguyjames

When i looked at it i actually saw 16, 71, and 81. It was really confusing, but then again its late and i need sleep.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Ginette(x2)....as what i'm going to call you from now on i've just decided....speaks the truth. This falls around number 20 of about 60 times I've seen this joke attempted on a tee...not too shabby!

Sarieli

Hah!

Haha!

Love it.

dunna415

dude seriously people? its a bad joke already , why would i want a shirt out of a crappy joke i told when i was 8

forkman28

i like the idea. i don't think it looks like c&hi rather think you took a very convenient joke and combined it with a very conveniant (and easy) drawing technique. if you improve the look, i can imagine it on a shirt. but i wouldnt buy it the way it is now, so i'll give you 3

PhoebeP

Because 7 8 9! Bwahahaha!

This punchline never gets old. Very funny!

liberatesputnik

I had to read everyone's comments before I got the joke. I kept wondering why 7 was pregnant.

artistLB

5$ :D the look on 6's face is worth it all

Merzi

This has been done so much better before and even those weren't printed, sorry.

whizkid141

i don't get it :(

whizkid141

i always get that joke backwards.... :(

No account?
Join Us