Close
One second...

Octocerfy

An allegory of the sea, freaky fresh tee for this summer. Vector drawing in four colors... :)

Watch this
LudovicJacqz
LudovicJacqz profile pic Alumni

An allegory of the sea, freaky fresh tee for this summer. Vector drawing in four colors... :)

thatoneguyjames

always a fan of tentacles. her left forearm though, slightly gren i think you wanted it to be white. nonetheless, i dig.

Elementree

WHAT ! Antlers, tentacles and a purty lady ? I'm sold.

chlorinator

I like it... agree on the forearm discoloration comment... possibly a diff tee color? not sure...

Muckl

Like it a lot, also the tee colour.

TattooedBear

like everything but the tree hiding in the back. ugh

Vivalacorygirl

The tree is there to match the antlers. Maybe several different trees rather than one would look nicer.. Uhm.. it could be a treescape.. shrug I love the lady and all her weirdness though. 5

smallishmoose

its like ursula if she had antlers and was beautiful, I enjoy this : )

Jesslo

I always love a good pair of tentacles ;oP

$5

Nymeria

Is is a tree? I saw it more as coral or something that matches the tentacles. Keep it either way. Mindblowing drawing skills.

LudovicJacqz

it is not a tree, a coral in fact! ^^

bobobob1230

how many more cliches could you put in this?
but at least they are good cliches

chelly

nice balance of images and colors

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

the detail on the tendrils is awesome and the girl is reallly well done. The amount of detail on the antlers doesn't seem to match up, but im nit-picking, it's a great design

LudovicJacqz

merci (thank you) ^v^/

RWDiscord

Amazing design. I love it.

oliveboo

i love it for its kind of bad taste!

kelevra206

This should have been the poster art for Octopussy. Awesome.

cumanaillus

nice piece! definitely like it on the green shirt. the best one since your zebra piece. good luck. please check my design out as well.

lilobee3191

everyone is obsessed with octopus'!!!!

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

messed up but I like it =)

leyland_devito

Those tentacles are pretty awesome. I think the antlers could look more like coral to get the point across. Maybe it should be on a blue shirt?

jazzyjen

wonderfully weird. i'd buy it.

wilbus245

that's awesome! I really hope this wins.

OK+

I like it a lot, but kind of wish the antlers weren't there. Maybe it's just me, but I think they kind of detract from how pretty the rest is. Without the antlers $5, with 5 but I don't think I'd buy

No account?
Join Us