• posted May 08, 2008
  • 25 Comments

6 colours on army green. Enjoy.

Watch this
David T
David T profile pic Alumni

6 colours on army green. Enjoy.

Luftmenshca

I love the artwork here but I kinda wish that the signs werent like photo-quality, but I also see how this is working toward your message... I'm conflicted. $4

Atomic_Redhead

Maybe lower left or right? But otherwise, I really like it!

EricDiaz

I really love this idea! So is this nature overcoming man made objects? If so i would make the signs look more aged like they've been there for a long time for the plants to have grown around them. The line work is top notch btw! But i'm missing the 'DON'T HONK $350 penalty!' sign.

atomicchild
1 design submitted -

awesome

Dogmat

I agree with Atomic Redhead and EricDiaz. Should be shifted and signs should look aged

cather

love the design!
$5!

Kathkelvie

Great artwork.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Beautiful work.

kookman

Ha ha ha, great, i was going to do a boardshort with a full yardage of street signs... Well, ill have to think of something else now ha ha ha, great design though (love it) $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'd like it more if the signs were spelling out something or making a complete statement together (unless they are an im being a dumbass for missing it), still love the idea here and I agrew with past comments about making the signs more aged and less photo realistic.

DivineAna

I've enjoyed your designs a lot-- it's interesting, because they're not my usual style, and I can't exactly describe what sets them apart, but they always catch my eye. I guess they're just very well executed.

Mountain Gnome

@FA Is there something, I was also puzzling over that?

cather

I really like this desig, the bird is such a nice touch!
this shirt needs more comments!
P
R
I
N
T
!

MacKenzie24

Print it! I think that it is REALLY good, and I would DEFINETLY wear it! Maybe the green could be a little lighter? The dark green makes it have kind of a army affect, when you are trying to confuse the person with all of the different signs...Otherwise, I love it! $5!

moore.jonathan

this reminds me of some artwork done for the band Sikth.
Love it.

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Excellent juxtaposition of realism and interpretive line work. The hard, cold, aesthetically void hand of man meets the artful, poetic, lyricism of the natural world. I can't imagine any illustrative styles better suited to convey man's negative impact on the functional and visual gifts nature has to offer. Conceptually solid and beautifully rendered. An easy $5

StkFgr

beautifl

fuguo

this is so good!
$5

MZahradnicek

I agree with the above comments that the signs should be aged and it would look sweet off to the bottom side. Well done.

KMarie77

I agree with what's been said. I love it. Great work!! :)

Cryspyboxman

u wodnt hapen to be australian would you

No account?
Join Us