Undead B-Boy

• by DaleEdwin
  • posted May 04, 2008
  • 36 Comments

If you are reading this it means it got through - which makes me very happy. So if you preferred the original versions of this design I apologize for forcing this little b-boy on you again. If you didn't or haven't seen him before I hope you'll agree with me that he is a little badass! I had to use 8 colours to get the effect I wanted so if you persuade the t-shirt gods to print this they might want to go with a simulated process. Anyhow, your comments and votes are as always highly appreciated.

Watch this
DaleEdwin
DaleEdwin profile pic Alumni

If you are reading this it means it got through - which makes me very happy. So if you preferred the original versions of this design I apologize for forcing this little b-boy on you again. If you didn't or haven't seen him before I hope you'll agree with me that he is a little badass! I had to use 8 colours to get the effect I wanted so if you persuade the t-shirt gods to print this they might want to go with a simulated process. Anyhow, your comments and votes are as always highly appreciated.

DaleEdwin

Not yet Pixoons - I'm trying to make it happen!!! So please help me out with a comment and vote if you would like this little fella on your chest. Cheers

mrnuage

Love the purple colourway

cozmocoll

Lovin' the glow in the dark effect...and purple always works for me! yeah, aren't you printed yet? 5$

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

FUCK

YES

PRINT

THIS

$5

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BOOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

WUUUUUUUUUURD!!!!

FRESH!

SheepMan22

sweet hes totally rockin out

KDLIG
KDLIG profile pic Alumni

hahaha, $5

Sidzilla

aww i liked it with "the heavy heavy monster sound" ='[ but not everyone like Madness, still a very cute design

EricDiaz

another great one!

phones

$5 to the MAX!!!

LU.

It's cool but it needs a different color like black

DaleEdwin

Thanks for all the comments so far guys. And what's better than a purple tee??!?!? If it's good enough for Prince.....

biticol
biticol profile pic Alumni

God this one is amazing, you have a really funny style and I'll get to see your gallery just after posting this comment. good job and good luck to get printed. $5!!!

SoulfumeInc

i freakin love this design. i would wear it fosho. purple ftw!

$5

BoxGirl

i love it [:

BoxGirl

specially the colors

No account?
Join Us