Close
One second...

"Primitive Humans!"

• by CapnSky
  • posted May 03, 2008
  • 9 Comments

Abducted, mind-read, then laughed at...this guy\'s day just keeps getting worse!

The shirt colors can be anything, and when I upload a new version I\'ll have more colors, but right now I\'m just trying to figure out if I should leave the \"primitive humans\" text in or not. Thoughts? And the design itself?

Watch this
CapnSky

Abducted, mind-read, then laughed at...this guy\'s day just keeps getting worse!

The shirt colors can be anything, and when I upload a new version I\'ll have more colors, but right now I\'m just trying to figure out if I should leave the \"primitive humans\" text in or not. Thoughts? And the design itself?

mollerhoj

LEAVE THE TEXT! ;D Cool design. Maybe the human should have a t-shirt that isn't the same color as his pants?

CapnSky

Hmm, maybe, I don't want to have too many colors clashing. Plus I was sort of running with the idea that he was in like, a "hospital gown" of some kind. I'll mess with the colors though. Thanks for the tip =)

Anyone else?

tiffycupcake

i knew it was a hospital gown
kuz it's like they're running tests on the human lol i like it

CapnSky

I think I'm going to make the "primitive humans" text a bit smaller...any more suggestions on if it should stay or go?

CapnSky

Anyone?

CapnSky

If people are gonna hit "Don't submit" or "needs work," can you at least take a minute to tell my why? Thanks...

iamtenninjas

i agree that if it stays it should be a bit smaller.

No account?