Close
One second...

make your mark

a shirt which is talking for you ... seen from the front it asks WTF ? while seen from the back shouts OMG !

Watch this
jujus delivery

a shirt which is talking for you ... seen from the front it asks WTF ? while seen from the back shouts OMG !

hannah rae

i don't like the brown other two are awesome though.

millyging

I think I like the blue-green-pink combo the best. Those are, after all, my favorite colors!

shadowstarkitty

the question mark is cute, love the expressions on both!
$5!

Pixtoons

I love these. Any more punctuation you're working on?

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

This is great! I'd like both images on the front of the tee like you have them at the bottom two images, i think it would make a stronger visual even though i love back/front tees. I agree, keep making interesting punctuation people scenarios.

monkeypim

cutie cute/...

ibyes

This is cool, but as I said in the critique stage, the ! isn't exclaiming, he is chilling. You need to make the ! more dynamic/excited. They would also work better together as a pair in the front of the shirt, or even better for me as stand alone characters on separate t's. (middle placement too, I don't get the bottom l/r placement on shirts,) but that's just me.

wotto

The question marks expression is flawless $5 just for that.

artistLB

love, love, love so much

maaita

I love it as it is. Not big fan of the sand color, but that's because I just don't like that color.

kath.borup

Simple and cute!

wundoroo

I agree with a few people above, I think I'd like this better with both guys on front like is shown in the bottom color choice pictures.

lindadorable

haha, i like the expressions.

future dwight

Cute but I don't like the color combinations

Mjhoyt

I'd like them together rather than one on back and one on front. The placement of the last two color suggestions is humorous because the ! looks smug about the ?'s confusion.

London-lover

fantastic!!
this is the best shirt, it is so cool and I love how print is on the front and back!
great!!

thegirlq

This is so fab! I really like the middle color combination.

No account?