Close
One second...

How Do You Resize An Image?

I have been trying to resize my design to the thumbnail size required, but to no avail... I can't get the exact pixel size when I save it. Sorry, not really a whiz. Help anyone??? Thanks!

Watch this
d3d

do you have photoshop?

maxlex31

yes I have photoshop .. and a magic wand... how do I resize it then? thanks, guys!

UKPUNK

do image from photoshop menue, then go image size, type in correct size in pixel and that should do the trick

quister

If you're sizing down the whole image to thumb nail size you might not like the results, too small to see?

You can open a new file in photoshop 100 x 70 pixels, open your art file, drag the art into the new file and then go to edit, scroll down to transform, click scale, and then reduce the art in the 100 x 70 window. You can crop in on an interesting part of the art instead of showing the whole thing. A lot of times subers use a related picture different than the T-shirt art to attract interest. Good luck.

quister

Just looked at your critique posting, looks like you figured it out with out me, congrats.

You should put a placement on a t-shirt somewhere so scorers can see how it looks. Look at the subs to see how many different ways this is done. I've attached idansimpson's and Gigguli's Flickr T-model sites so you've got some choices other than the lame threadless models.

idansimpson

Gigguli

No account?