Close
One second...

Bacteria

• by pix3lator
  • posted May 01, 2008
  • 26 Comments

The dashed line on the graphic will be embroidered. The rest just screen printed.

Watch this
pix3lator

The dashed line on the graphic will be embroidered. The rest just screen printed.

Somaa

the mask should be a different color.

Miscreant

I agree... a different mask color would help the image...
But, I do appreciate the design.
I'm a bit hyper-paranoid about germs... know all the CDC recommendations on disease containment... so this speaks to me.
I'll give it a $5.

cyanidee

nice but i think it needs more, something to give it an edge

XlupoldX

I really like this design and the placement, but can't help but feel it needs to be bigger.

As a purely personal aside would love to see it on a much darker shirt in perhaps a contrasting colour?

Tyrannosaurus Dex

I love this design but I think it should be bigger. Still 5$

nashee18

a little bit bigger??. but great design.

Michael Golleher

Something bugs me about her eyes, did she just get through smoking a pound of the wacky weed? $4

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Most of the time with these contrast pieces, you usually wanna surround the image with all sorts of natural life to make it all the more eerie.

jlockwood

yayy kat $5 :-D

uniqueview

I love your design! It's very original and I'd definitely buy it!

Redsetter

Surprising! Leaves at bottom could be a little larger, maybe? But with the embroidery it balances out. nice urn shape. Important, scary idea in a pretty, delicate, surrounding. I love it. Give it $5.

Eydis

I love the look in her eyes with this concept... I agree that a darker background color would be better, and maybe white for the mask... then I'd love it even more. 5!

Sascha Rowan

mmmmmm, we had one like this last year sometime..

but hey! that one is SOOO last year!

mungey

no

Hollities

MMmh, what is with girls and masks?
:/

chrisrizzo

soooooooo dumb

annajam11

is she smelling ya pits?

thingsgreen

there is no story here. image placement should be reconsidered

Madshadow

I feel like more is needed. I like the concept and the drawing so far, but i just feel that it lacks something. :/

Alie3

i lyk it cuz its diff but i rekon it should b bigger

sophiealda

it'd look much better bigger

shalya08

Definitely make the design bigger :]

No account?