Close
One second...

fanatic composition

• by masd
  • posted May 01, 2008
  • 19 Comments

this is my most view deviantion in my deviantart ( if you wants to see it, can enjoi it by click in this link: http://masd.deviantart.com)

here i represent a big composition of vector's i hope the threadless members and visitors love it.

more nothing to say.

Greetz Marcos Dias

Watch this
masd

this is my most view deviantion in my deviantart ( if you wants to see it, can enjoi it by click in this link: http://masd.deviantart.com)
here i represent a big composition of vector's i hope the threadless members and visitors love it.
more nothing to say.
Greetz Marcos Dias

Ikarusmyancestor

kinda cool, I just wish that the character on te upper right could've seen some shading or at least some color or something

lemonsmirk

really, really cool

MoGoLounge

I like it but I too think the upper character is a little overwhelmed... perhaps a little larger if you want to keep strictly line art no color?

HexagonsSuck

I like the upper character without color or shading

banthafodder

now that i think about mayby a lower left placement wrap-around might be cool

ephoto28

the people really don't fit in or work in the shirt. i think that the wrapping lines are a bit unnecessary too. the colors and symbols are really great, i think that should be the focus.

koager

the girl in the top right corner
i've seen her elsewhere before

Legacy Incarnadine
Legacy Incarnadine profile pic Alumni

Sorry... but it's just more played out vector circles and splatters layered with an anime drawing thrown in, to me. I mean, looking closer at it, there's a pirate and ninja, an anchor, a plane, a monkey, a helicopter, a car...? There's nothing cohesive about it.

masd

sorry, look the title.. that mean something with mean? composition is a composition of various elements... who don't have to be cohesive? in my view. if i put the title hamorny composition well i acept better your critic.. i write vector composition i just put all vector who i found in my hard drive together in a composition... ( Vector composition ) i never wants to get closer to a mensage or something else...

bye and i promiss in my next design submition i will put something more cohesive ! :)

chrisrizzo

if the design was more spread out on the shirt, i would love it

SaintRay

I love this design, but white t's are not my thing. Also, I'd love to see more of the character in the upper right, even if just to the waist. Very cool. 5.

dunna415

dude, all you did was spread a bunch of circles and shit you foun around thats not art. its a very poor rip off of the style called maximalism. go research and quit making lazy eye pain for us.

madenew

yeah i would have to say this theme is pretty played out

rebecca92

i likes it much!

therupert

Hermanito

theRupert in da house;) Nao consegui ser rupert somente, mas therupert ja me é inerente. Queres votos, darei os sinceros claro, ja sabes o que penso quanto à tua produçao. O peep focou se na manga em cima, eu foco me no tamanho exagerado e na localizacao na shirt. Pensa em diminuir o tamanho e subir um pouco mais. Está tambem um pouco desequilibrado para o leado direito! Repara;)
Abraços
Este será meu unico coment em tuga, quero que todos entendam me bla bla bla;)*

No account?
Join Us