Close
One second...

Bad battery

Watch this
King_Ralf

i think you could make it bigger and instead of slashing the shirt, make him slash his way out of the plastic...why would he break out of a box he could have just as easily slashed out of?

I R SL8ER

I thought of that, might get rid of the slash, but I will see

I R SL8ER

thanks though ralf

dthreidrfor

i agree with king ralf. looks good though

wonderplum

you shoudl have him attacking an outlet

faiz1984

nice...

I R SL8ER

I could try that

Methuzala

Could have him attacking a pink bunny....

I R SL8ER

just throwing the slash in a different position

an-d_robnsin

looks kinda blurry but other then that I like!

I R SL8ER

the first version is clean, I was just trying to get a feel about the slash.

antidath

why is it a battery doing that?

I R SL8ER

why is it a? He's breaking out of his package/his prison but I guess tis one is flying over heads too...hmmmm

dthreidrfor

i like the ripped cloth better than the knife. i think you should do something with the size of the battery carton, it seems a bit too square.

wonderplum

i still say he shoudl be aiming for something- a rechargable, maybe. Or an outlet.

I R SL8ER

i got another idea where teh battery is gettin strangled with a power cord by an outlet, would that be better?

AChan

At first I thought it'd be a leakage, because a bad battery makes me think of that. maybe?

I R SL8ER

i thought bout that chan but noone on here likes feces or anything having to do with relieving themselves

fiftyone

How about having a slash on the battery, like he's injured .. so his blood is sort of the batt leak?

Maybe you could have the other battery in the pack already attacked by the one that ran away.
So he's really the BAD BATTERY?
Hope this helps.

Critique mine?

I R SL8ER

Yea though about that...so for this thought everyone suggests leaking?

Except for those that thing he whould be attacking something

I R SL8ER

trying to make the package a tad more umm less flat looking

I R SL8ER

well thats no good

Jdogg23

I like it but try not adding a dark blue to the hole in the package. Just add a light blue or grey. Make the bad battery bigger to emphasize depth.
Please critique mine

I R SL8ER

nice suggestu=ion

Aweb1492

Clear is always hard to depict. I like the V3 package hole the best because the darker one just takes too much of my eye. Maybe play with a highlight in the middle and offset a concentric cut profile of the hole shape (using the blue values you have but staying away from the darkest). kind of hard to explain. Also play with the cut Dark hole section maybe try the same as the package hole but tricking they eye with the concentric tonal shapes. Great to see you using a different color other than black…..making the black a super dark rich value of your strongest color gives more richness to the finished piece. Although the battery used in parody is black and copper. Hope this helps….great idea. Also one last thought what if there was a cut he has now started that he is walking…kind of a motion effect but not too much.

RWDiscord

I like this a lot, Make the battery bigger, and make whatever that is in his hand easier to identify.

I R SL8ER

thanks web, very insightful stuff

Mrjoshyman

what does he have in his hand? A box cutter?

I R SL8ER

actually its supposed to be the ripped shirt. Originally it had a knife, but that is never a good idea

jayrawz

give him a scissor and make a rope hanging from the rip in the shirt?.. great artwork..

happyapathy

this is quite funny... you should make his knife/cutter more detailed..

great artwork

I R SL8ER

so far i need to redife the item in his hand

No account?