Close
One second...

Mixed Up

Newbee!! My first Design I\'ve uploaded, please be gentle but also firm and very honest! I need some good criticism - please comment!

A simple design, probably needs more work.. hoping its not infringing any copyright?

look forward to your responses..

Thanks

Biws

Watch this
Biws

Newbee!! My first Design I\'ve uploaded, please be gentle but also firm and very honest! I need some good criticism - please comment!
A simple design, probably needs more work.. hoping its not infringing any copyright?
look forward to your responses..
Thanks
Biws

King_Ralf

maybe "messed up"

Biws

I like! Good idea, any other thoughts on it? Thanks King Ralf

Biws

It was kind of a reference to a state of mind too... thats why i initially went with 'mixed up' although 'messed up' kinda does the same thing, I think the context is better as in, you messed up my rubix cube!

Biws

Please Critique!!

wotto

I would lose the text and work on making this image much more complicated.

0Jim0

I'd have to agree with wotto. It's very simple and I would also suggest you watch the quality when you're scanning an image. I can't say for sure; but threadless might turn it down for that very reason.

good luck

Biws

Thank you both! As this is my first one i just uploaded my hand drawing to see what kind of response it got. Now looking through the other critiques I've got a better Idea how to display.. and the quality etc. I will play with the design and see where it leads,

PLEASE CRIT!! NEWBEE!!

mezo

Rubix Cube designs are not the new black. They are the old red.

uptownkelly

maybe add some shading or something? or play with the placement?

Biws

Thanks kelly, I have revised the idea completely and will upload it very soon... watch this space!

Biws

I like old red, anyone else like the old red?

tiffycupcake

nice colors
maybe some more design to it
it's a but plain
or maybe on a black shirt?

Biws

Completed revised idea, same kind of theme.
PLEASE Crit!!!
Thanks

Biws

*Completely

monroe20

I would do a bunch of colors like you did on ver. 1. But i like this concept better.

FreakyStylie

I'd have to agree, the mixed up cube idea is better. Maybe one in a corner with solved cubes around, or an empty "xxx" bottle, there are boundless concepts with this.

JNH

I love the concept! Hell, I might even wear this one. I visualize the cube scrambled, on his butt on the floor, with a dizzy swirl effect above his head, maybe some stars (but not big enough to distract from the cube).

Imaginative concept!

Biws

Wow thanks you guys and gals!!! I have a tonne of ideas for this lil character! I'm from england and it's worth me staying up and getting your feedback at this time in the morning.

Great idea JNH!

Please comment V3

Biws

Comments welcomed

Biws

Please let me know why i shouldn't submit this?
Any comments would be appreciated

fiftyone

Hey, I don't quite like the font of the words "let it be"
It doesnt seem to suit the smoothness of the rubix cube?

Besides that, I like the big watermark cube you have there ..
Wonder if it'd be too weird to remove the coloured one altogether.
That's just my thoughts though.

Basically, the handwriting seems problematic to me!

Critique mine?
http://www.threadless.com/critique/19804/Something_To_Make_You_Smile

Methuzala

The idea is cool... You should howver maybe have a whole gang of completed rubicks cubes, and the odd one out (incomplete / unsolved)

Get rid of the text.

Biws

Without text? Do you think it need tydying?

Biws

Thanks Methuzela I'll try it..

phoebe man

hahah great idea, but i think you should make the background image a little lighter or easier to see.

iamtenninjas

I think you have the background image as a great big hand reaching out to catch him.

HayleyJ

i like it alot better without text!

love the idea! Its so cool!

No account?