Close
One second...

Sad SX-70

• by jswanbeck
  • posted Apr 28, 2008
  • 19 Comments

If you know and love your Polaroid camera, then you know why this little guy is sad. If you don't know it's because Polaroid is no longer making film and will likely run out by the end of the year. I know there are other Polaroid shirt designs out there, but this one really deserves your support. Thanks.

Watch this
jswanbeck

If you know and love your Polaroid camera, then you know why this little guy is sad. If you don't know it's because Polaroid is no longer making film and will likely run out by the end of the year. I know there are other Polaroid shirt designs out there, but this one really deserves your support. Thanks.

Deathcab_cutie

sad face :(
idk i think it needs a little more pizzaz

cyanidee

I honestly thought that was a grill until i read the description.

linmheath

I was so heartbroken to find out they weren't going to make polaroids anymore. I'm currently hoarding what I can before they expire.

Kudos to your design!

PseudonymDesign

Dodo.
Tasmanian Wolf.
Quagga.
Caspian tiger.
Stellers sea cow.
Polaroid film.

A sad time, but a great memento, of a soon to be extinct medium.
Nice work.

moneal

This design kicks some serious butt!
A very appropriate and timely design.
Vote people!

GreenRabbit

Haha! It does look like a grill.

jswanbeck

it so DOESN'T look like a grill!!!

amaliaslash

I know my own camera....your ejected photo is upside-down. The developer is stored in the bottom white area, and so it comes out first.

jswanbeck

yes Amaliaslash is correct. It was an artistic choice to put the film upside down.

Michael Golleher

Steaks anyone?

Cool concept, but it needs more work to define it as a camera.

dthreidrfor

aw, so sad. i love it!

whatsitcalled

good stuff, kind of looks like an airside t, id definately buy it!

indigoboo

I like it, but the pictures come out of the camera the other way. The wide band comes out first so that you have something to grab onto to pull the picture out. If you can rework that, I'd give this a 5.

I don't think it looks like a grill at all.

getyourgeekon

the face isn't very distinguishable

jswanbeck

indigoboo,

yes, I'll fix it.

bcrider

Grill? I don't think so. I've never seen a grill that even remotely looks like this.

just because

good idea, but i had to look for the polaroid....maybe it needs to be "polaroid quality"
3-good try

No account?
Join Us