marks

dark brown t-shirt with white/blue/orange print.

setup either like this or I would put WTF on the

front at OMG on the back. would be great to know

what you think... thanks.

Watch this
jujus delivery
jujus delivery profile pic Alumni

dark brown t-shirt with white/blue/orange print.
setup either like this or I would put WTF on the
front at OMG on the back. would be great to know
what you think... thanks.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I just like the characters by themselves, without the wtf and omg. Everyone on Threadless uses those acronyms, so I don't think it's a problem, and shirts have been printed on Threadless with OMG and WTF.

Maybe if you did like a high school reunion with all the different characters interacting like #, @ , * , &, +, that could be fun. Put in a small table with a bowl of punch.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

but a shirt with those two characters would be great, I love their expressions. Make them nice and big.

jujus delivery

you're right the characters should stand out more... and maybe I find a better way to include the text. any thoughts on the colours?

joycewu

Glad to see you subbing again, I love your godzilla shirt. I agree with Rob though, the two characters are great but I wouldn't really wear a shirt with WTF and OMG on it.

jujus delivery

please comment ... any thoughts on the placement?

Kimicub

I like it. Can see it working with ? on front and ! on back :)

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

I like the design of it, with the filled in heads and line drawn bodies.
My advice is keep them as separate shirts, the question mark is working right now but the exclamation point needs work. Instead of having the arms crossed he should be in a more dynamic pose, maybe have his arms open in a "Ta Da" type pose. Also try different
color combos.

No account?
Join Us