Silent Killers

Watch this
3obz

o man... i love that haha

EricDiaz

ahaahaha, nice. I made a design similar to this! 5

Muckl

Haha.

Eric, I had to think of your museum shirt instantly! :-)

chelly

loller and then sad face at stealing

EricDiaz

^what the?! Give me that 5 back!

filipinox953

lol. great idea but seems like it's already been done by someone else :O

1imitedwarranty

I suggest you clarify that Bob rz's deviant art page is YOURS, or risk getting a lot of zero's, here.
If its not yours, and you lifted that image down to the letter, that is some disgusting foul play.
This is a fantastic idea/design, dont you DARE take credit for this -if its NOT YOURS

pats2fat

dude just leave now

keithcw

Come on now...

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

if you're going to steal shit from people at least make it print ready you fuckwit.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

1imitedwarranty on May 01 '08
I suggest you clarify that Bob rz's deviant art page is YOURS, or risk getting a lot of zero's, here.
If its not yours, and you lifted that image down to the letter, that is some disgusting foul play.
This is a fantastic idea/design, dont you DARE take credit for this -if its NOT YOURS

I guess you failed to see that NOT ONLY IS THIS DESIGN STOLEN BUT THE DESIGN IT'S STOLEN FROM WAS STOLEN FROM BOTH MY SLOGAN I CAME UP WITH OVER A YEAR AGO AND A PRINTED VERSION I MADE WITH A COMPANY THAT SOLD IT TO ANOTHER STORE.

Sheesh, all this yelling has made my fingers thirsty.

David T
David T profile pic Alumni

There seems to be alot of this going on lately. Zero!

1imitedwarranty

FRICKENAWESOME: ok. the only point I was making was that it was stolen from deviant art guy. I meant no offense- its stolen from yours too.
Though I think Bob Rz redid your concept betterso that doesnt bother me as much. Tons of people take other's ideas and improve upon them. What bothered me in particular was the EXACT REPLICATION of Bob Rz's design.

Anyway, the point is not to debate you, common goal here- T-SHIRT OUT. PLEASE DROP THIS, SIR.

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

grgrgrgrgrgr 0

masonmacabre

WOW! that is just so ZERO00000000000000

Questionablexfun

YEA I LIKED THE SHIRT I SAW IN HOT TOPIC THAT READ, "ninjas mimes and cholesterol=silent killers"

gorty

i should make you ride that unicycle without the seat
thatll learn him!

Pirate v Ninja

I'm a sucker for anything ninja and/or pirate related

slinkers

how are people voting and not even reading the comments??

this is stolen!!!

ChubbsMcBeef

Wow, that is just poor form. ZERO points for effort. BoOOoOoOOoOOo!!

FRICKINAWESOME

1imitedwarranty on May 02 '08
FRICKENAWESOME: ok. the only point I was making was that it was stolen from deviant art guy. I meant no offense- its stolen from yours too.

Yes, and they're both blatant crappy knock-offs of an original slogan and design. It's like comparing two forgeries of a piece of museum artwork and leaving out the fact that they were both ripped from an original source. (not that i think my stuff nor the crappy rip-offs are high art. lol)

Though I think Bob Rz redid your concept betterso that doesnt bother me as much. Tons of people take other's ideas and improve upon them. What bothered me in particular was the EXACT REPLICATION of Bob Rz's design.

The fact that you think a badly colored, crudely drawn, horribly re-worded version is better than the version that was sold at "another place" is damned hysterical to me! lol. I really don't hold much into your opinion, but it's funny to me you think this is a re-invention of an idea and not just a complete and crappy rip-off. This isn't like taking a concept and going another way with it, this is like the vanilla ice reasoning of adding one more note to the main bassline of "Under Pressure" meaning it was an entire new song.

Anyway, the point is not to debate you, common goal here- T-SHIRT OUT. PLEASE DROP THIS, SIR.

Jai Guru Deva Om

Urgh, such blatant plagiarism (cause, I mean, I GUESS this isn't actually your artwork, it could be, but I haven't seen anything that would prove that) offends me. FINE to redraw a concept that you've seen but think could be better executed. Decidedly NOT FINE to take an entire image and reproduce it exactly. Fail.

reamcast

wow this frickinawesome guy is quite the jerk huh?
no one stole anything. this guy=bobrz. if not then yea drop it. as far as bobrz copying frickinawesome: he made a design with a similar concept but its clearly not a copy.. just shares some similarities. different style, different wording, different design. btw, did tom petty ever sue rhcp? anyway relax and enjoy your hot topic profits, lol.

the end.

tiffycupcake

WOW
GREAT
HAHAHAHA AWESOME
blows me away

gorty

screw you reamcast

the end.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

threadless needs a 'RIP' button below the zero

truthxinxshadow

"wow this frickinawesome guy is quite the jerk huh?
no one stole anything. this guy=bobrz. if not then yea drop it. as far as bobrz copying frickinawesome: he made a design with a similar concept but its clearly not a copy.. just shares some similarities. different style, different wording, different design. btw, did tom petty ever sue rhcp? anyway relax and enjoy your hot topic profits, lol."

d-bag. If it's been done before than this guy is obviously untalented. And if it's been done and sold before, then it's copyrighted. I hope this guy gets a lawsuit slapped on his ass one of these days. lol. 0$ for you!!!!!!!

3obz

o shit.. thats not cool..

peterjanes

Rip offs make the god of tees cry :( $0

wowzers

truthxinxshadow - frickinawesome is my hero, dont go there.

this is so freaking hilarious, there is obviously no decieving threadless members, so why even try? this is lame. very lame.

oh and frickinawesome, where do i get your shirt?

peterjanes

Yea don't mess with FRICKINAWESOME
wispers
He's got magic powers

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

Oh you fucking untalented prick! And bringing your girlfriend reamcast to defend you, that's such a pussy move

FRICKINAWESOME

cloud of smoke appears

POOF! Hello, it's Frickinawesome again, here to rid the world of the power of plagerism! I find it hilarious if anyone would consider this a "coincidence". It's not the most amazing idea in the world, but i think my original slogan was unique enough to safetly assume no one would come up with something THIS CLOSE without at least having seen the tee it was eventual made into upon passing by it and subconsciously did something close to it.

wowsers, thanks so much for your compliments. You can get the tee I worked with another company to have printed up at a store that ryhmes with snot tropic found in nearly all malls throughout the world. Or you can get it off the webiste, where if you go to word tees, i still haver like 5 or 6 slogan tees of all kinds that are still available. Goodbye for now, i must retreat to my cavern of mystery!

POOF!

smoke dissappears

Um, woah, i just inhaled like five hundred gallons of smoke there. I think im gonna go lie down for a while.

faints

mollerhoj

hehe.. Would be nice to see more silent killers, although I don't have an ideas;D

afrit

sigh 0

No account?
Join Us