Close
One second...

It's a Girl Thing

• by cyanidee
  • posted Apr 22, 2008
  • 44 Comments

The "push version in the running" in crit does not work. Anywas heres some other color options as people suggested:

purple

red

white

Watch this
cyanidee

The "push version in the running" in crit does not work. Anywas heres some other color options as people suggested:

purple
red
white

Alethian

nice!

xprivate_eyex

well, what would the front look like?

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Nice execution, but I'm not goth enough to like the concept. Nor rollerskate enough. 3

reemregret

i think this would do a lot better if it had a very simple design on the front. just my opinion. =]

very cute, i'd wear it as is.

NateT

I like it but it needs something on the front too. 3.

DivineAna

Whew! I love it!

And apparently I am goth enough to like the concept.
Oh, the things I've learned from Threadless...

Ginger_of_the_Future

YES!! PRINT PLEASE!!! I am so glad you submitted this version!!!

$5$5$5$5$5$5
$5$5$5$5$5$5
$5$5
$5$5$5$5$5
$5$5$5$5$5$5
$5$5
$5$5
$5$5$5$5$5
$5$5$5$5$5

Seriously, I am that stoked about this shirt.

Ginger_of_the_Future

Whoa, that didn't turn out how I thought...it was suppose to be a 5. Sorry everyone.

hoosierdaddy

Could've been cool to see a hint of cleavage betwix the laces. ;)

cyanidee

I tried a design on the front via crit and people say leave it blank. Theres just no pleasing people. lol if you have any ideas of what to put on front please do let me know.

Hoosier - cleavage won't work since it's the back. ;)

Mezo - Sorry you feel you have to fit certain stereotypes to wear something.

hoosierdaddy

My bad. I was going by the t-shirt image. If it's on the back then it's kool & the gang. :)

WarDrobeInSpareOom

It's very plain. And like mezo, I am not goth enough to sport this, but maybe too rollerskate.

Whale Car

I really like this with its corset feel and all... I don't know if that was your intention. xD Its awesome. I'd love to wear it! It looks nice on black. Great job. I'm not so hot about the pink, but I'm glad you gave colour options. It feels good to have someone make a design just on the back for once; it's different. =D If you were looking for a corset feel, maybe you could shorten the design to just under the armpits. Anywho, I give it 5$.

Whale Car

I really like this with its corset feel and all... I don't know if that was your intention. xD Its awesome. I'd love to wear it! It looks nice on black. Great job. I'm not so hot about the pink, but I'm glad you gave colour options.

Whale Car

It feels good to have someone make a design just on the back for once; it's different. =D If you were looking for a corset feel, maybe you could shorten the design to just under the armpits. Anywho, I give it 5$.

Whale Car

Lol, my comp made me post 3 times. D; Sorry.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

I was gonna comment but spilled my diet coke and got a phone call

but I really like the blue

Explodingbears

Looks great...nice and simple design. $5

Alie3

i love it its really awesome i give it a 5

afrit

nice one cyanidee... I would def buy $5

rekreation

Original, bonitos colores.

Harpo

It's really fun scrolling up and down. The design grows and shrinks.

terryb

... uh. not feeling it.

mixmax

yes 5*

Jueidu

I like it as a hoodie, not as a t-shirt unless they would print on the sides. I don't like the center placement as a tee.

sword of destiny

it looks kinda dull and plain to me, not very creative...

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

hell yes

albion2304

I like the concept but I don't find it 100% satisfying as a corset... the internal angle is too straight... especially for a lacing so long... because a womans bust, waist and hips should make the two sides undulate giving a not so straight gap in between....

And WhaleCar is right, if it's a corset it should stop near the shoulder-blades... not from the very top to bottom - it seems more like a type of straight jacket being that long.

Just my 2c

zenbolic vision

a shoe lace = win ???... @_@ ?? really :)

masonmacabre

I'm Rollo sk8 enough!!! haha killer cyanidee

bobaby

i freakin' love it

Pizza Nif

This is totally gay, Iuld never wear this. Unless...the lace part was embroidered. But if the lace part is just preinted, no. Just too tacky.

georgerobbins3

it reminds me of Macaulay Culkin's halloween costume from "Saved!"

cyanidee

thanks people

as for the lacing being too long, there are corsets where the lacing goes all the way down the back and that is what inspired it. The lacing will only be much wider if it is laced loosely.

I know a chic that models for corset designers so i might commission one of them to do this for real. I found one done that was sold via ebay but i haven't been able to find any that still for sale sadly. I found one other 30stm hoodie with just the hood laced which was just bad.

cyanidee

I'm actually surprised it went as well as it did considering the simplicity of the design..

Gavpire

have you ever thought of putting a tie on a T-shirt? oh sorry that has been done and everyone though it was creative for a week. this design is similar.have you really looked at your competitionand the standard here?

afrit

Gavpire aka Gav is 25.21 years old, has been a member since May 11, 2008, has scored 9 submissions, giving an average score of 1.89.

cyanidee aka miss x is a girl, has been a member since April 7, 2008, has scored 2048 submissions, giving an average score of 0.66.

yes she has seen her competition... have you?

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

What do you do with a design after voting is completed? Can you make the changes people suggest? Is there any point?

No account?
Join Us