Close
One second...

Watercolor My Soul

I would like some help on the preview, suggestions pls.

Watch this
rAmpantDesigns

I would like some help on the preview, suggestions pls.

joycewu

Is it going to be on blue? I like in on natural or whatever that color you have in the main pic is. The design's really beautiful btw.

KetchupAndMustard

i dont see why it shouldnt get printed. i like this design. nice abstract representation and the colours are nice. i wouldnt wear it but i'd buy it for someone.

rAmpantDesigns

please tell me WHY I shouldn't submit it

Le Dobermann

end of the brush looks really odd.. dosent blend together

Eagleviper

I think as a small design it's a bit lacking, maybe if it was lower and a bit bigger it would look better.

Kimicub

Your pictures are pixelated and I can't really see the design very well. I liked the angle of the first submission more.

Critique Me?

Kimicub

Um by angle I meant of the lady paintbrush.. sorry

King_Ralf

yeah, she looks like she is breaking her hip.

KetchupAndMustard

i think the paintbrush is fine the way it is. it's a paintbrush it's suppose to be flexible. the whole thing looks like watercolours itself. the first design was nice but i do like the addition of the moon and treelimbs. gives it a little more of an artistic feel. you have more to look at instead of JUST the paintbrush, which looks great by itself though.

EricDiaz

heh, nice one! If you have the time to rework this than you might want to flip the woman upside down so her hair is the paintbrush bristles. But i do like how her arm and hair make up the wood grain too. As for the presentation the first and third slides are really low res. I know it's hard to get it under 250kb, it took me the longest time to get mine decent looking. Are you saving for web, as gif's?

jarettsshirt

this be's the monkey shoes. monkeys dont wear no shoes if'n they dont gots ta. i wants monkey shoes for m'monkey. but not if it gots ta. monkey shoes, monkey shoes!!!

saraphyn1786

Actually, its totally accurate due to if you were really painting that with a real paint brush its would be making this swooping motion. So GOOD JOB! The angle is precisely right and the moon and cherry blossoms really do add to the artistif feel like KetchupAndMustard said.

smglod

Such a good idea! submit the first version

KetchupAndMustard

hey... im just now realizing something... what the hell happened to the tassle that she originally had??? i liked that ...

Wozzy

yeah i like the first sub better..
i didnt really no that was a brush til i looked at th efirst sub

rAmpantDesigns

no eric thanks for the tip! It was pissin me off pretty bad so I kinda took off for a while, thanks for feedback everyone

rAmpantDesigns

I think this is gonna be my last design here, for a long while at least.

rAmpantDesigns

eww, need to change that last slide.

Steevie

Wow! This could be amazing with the right placement! Though, the colors look a little chalky. Maybe intensify them a little, the blurred effect isn't exactly good kind in this once. Also, maybe add some little details around the brush?

Do you think it would be cool with the watercolor streak wrapping around the back of the shirt?

jayrawz
jayrawz profile pic Alumni

its interesting.. i think it needs some sort of backround.. and i think it might be too many colors.. but it has potential..

critique mine?

westfaery

Taper off the curling part of the brush. This is a cool concept. I like...

rAmpantDesigns

Thanks everyone. More comments before editing?

keithcw

Hey - that's pretty cool!

No account?
Join Us